Chapter 9: Group chat.

AUTHOR POV

"Y/N and Taehyung, switch your places" Y/N, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jisoo widened their eyes.

Because Taehyung and Jisoo didn't want to sit beside each other and Jungkook and Y/N too was the same reason but internally they were happy without noticing it.

Taehyung spoke out of nowhere "Mr. LEE please rethink about yout decision-".

"No it's the best decision for all 4 of you" the teacher said after cutting him off.

Taehyung and Y/N sighed before gathering their books and switching their places.

Now Y/N and Jungkook were in the last raw of the middle raw and Taehyung and Jisoo were at the second last raw of the middle one.

Taehyung sat down as Jisoo and him glared each other "Oufff this pain in ass for the whole year is sitting beside me".

Taehyung huffed as Jisoo kicked his leg under the table as he hissed while massaging his leg.

Meanwhile behind them, Y/N sat down beside Jungkook but they weren't glaring at each other.

In fact they were avoiding the eye contact.

Soon the teacher started his class and all the students concentrated on it.

After 1 hour the class ended and it was time for the next class.

They all got up and went to their next class which was P.E class.

They went toward the gym room as the teacher was already there waiting for them.

Then the teacher spoke "Hmm so students go to the changing room to wear your gym clothes"

The students nodded before going to their changing room. As they entered they changed their clothes into the gym clothes that they brought. There's no uniforms...

(This is what Y/N wore👇)

(This is what Jungkook wore👇)

(This is what Taehyung wore👇)