Chapter 7: Group project.

Y/N POV

Right now we finished our last class and it was time to go home.

I was putting my notebook in my bag and was about to take my pencilcase but someone else's hand took it before me.

I looked up and it was Jungkook, he was playing with it while throwing it in the air.

"Jungkook give it back to me" i said trying to catch it but couldn't as he was way taller than me.

"Uh uh not that easily" he smirked as i rolled my eyes "I wanna wip this smirk of yours off from your ugly face".

He brought his face closer to mine "How? By kissing me?" He looked at me deeply as he meant it but i looked away because i couldn't take it anymore and my knees felt like jelly.

"Whatever, now give me back my pencil case-" he cut me off "Otherwise you will cry, right?".

I glared him as he rolled his eyes "Anyways no need to glare like this, like you will eat me at anytime".

He threw the pencil case on my face and i catched it.

"By the way give me your number" he said borely and i raised my brows to him.

"Yahh don't look at me like that, it's for the project don't think in any other way".

"Did i say something?" I scoffed as i pulled out a little paper and a pen before writing my number on it and giving it to him.

He snatched it from my hand before messing up my hair harshly and running away.

I sighed in frustration and started to head toward my house.

Jisoo and Taehyung already went to the library to do their project.

Now i was walking toward my house while using my phone, soon i arrived and opened the door with the spare keys that i had.

"Mom, i'm home~" i shouted as my mom came from upstairs "Oh dear, how was your day?" "Normal as usual" i said as we hugged each other.

"Ok go and fresh up yourself" i nodded and went upstairs.

"Finally it's week-end" i sighed in satisfaction.

I washed my body and wore my clothes...

Then i went downstairs to watch TV.

I went to the living room and sat down on the couch before grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.

I was watching my favorite k-drama when suddently my mom sat deside me.

I looked at her as she started to speak "Y/N dear?" "Yes mom?" "I will start my work from tomorrow".

She smiled "Really?! Mom i'm so happy!!" I hugged her and she did back.

"Thank you dear, but that means that i will be quite busy from now so sometimes you have to do the house chores" she looked down.