Chapter 27: Getting ready.

AUTHOR POV

The girls got up at 9 AM and did their morning routine as usual.

YN was so much excited from the moment she got up from her sleep thinking about the birthday and all.

And Jisoo noticed too how she was happy.

Now it was 10 AM and suddently the door bell rang, Ji-woo went to open it.

It was Taehyung, he came earlier to finish the rest of the work.

Ji-woo greeted him and let him enter the house, then she looked at a bag in his hand.

"What is this, Tae?" Taehyung replied.

"Oh it is my clothes for the party, i decided to prepare myself here".

Ji-woo nodded and smiled then the girls came downstairs and saw Taehyung.

They greeted him and they sat down on the couch to have little chit-chat.

After one hour, Ha-rin too came to help Ji-woo for cooking the night's dinner which will be after surprising Jungkook.

The youngers continued the decorations and the mothers went to the kitchen to cook at least 4 to 5 different dishes.

After 2 hours, the youngers did the final touch then backed away to have a clear view.

And they must said that it was just beautiful, golden and black theme was just a perfect combinaition.

Suddently YN thought about the cake.

"Oppa who will go to pick up the cake from the bakery shop?".

Taehyung smiled.

"Don't worry my sweet little angel, i will go and pick the cake up. You and Jisoo go to the kitchen to help our moms".

He said and the girls nodded as he made his way out of the house.

      —————————————————

Taehyung came back to home with the cake, and went to the kitchen in which the girls are.

"Heyy girls, here's the cake!!".

As he said that, their faces lightened up and looked at him while smiling widely.

He put the cake in the frigde carefully then helped the girls in cooking.

YN looked at the time and it was already 4 PM then she spoke.

"Mom, we must finish soon plus we have to get ready too. So let's just hurry up".

"Ok don't worry only one dish is left to cook then we will get ready together".

Ji-woo said and they all continued to cook.

They cooked then cleaned the whole kitchen which took them 1 hours.

As they finished the decorations and the cooking, they all ran upstairs to get ready.

Ha-rin and Ji-woo were in the same room as the Taehyung, Jisoo and YN went to their room.

They all got ready which took them 2 more hours...

(This is how YN looked👇)