Chapter 13: Possessiveness.

Y/N POV

It was quite late when i came back from eomma- i mean Unty's house, it was already 11 PM and thanks to god that we didn't have school the next day.

I entered my house and fell on the couch before sighing tiredly.

"Oufff tomorrow i will not wake up early as i will not do my workout session" Sunday was the only day when i didn't workout to take a rest.

TIME SKIP TO MONDAY

I woke up and did my morning routine until it was time to go to school...

I went out of the house as usual after saying goodbye to mom.

I did a handshake with Jungkook, Taehyung and Jisoo then we started to walk.

As we were walking oppa came to me before putting his one arm around my shoulders.

"Angel~~~?" His tone was like he wanted something.

"Oppa what is it?" "Can you give me a piggy ride~?" He smiled innocently and Jungkook gasped.

"Hyung do you wanna kill her?! Don't you know your weight, you are really heavy".

Taehyung oppa death glared him as he looked away.

"Kook don't worry i can, don't you remember when i took you in my arms, so oppa is not a big deal".

"Yahh don't make me embarrassed!!" He shouted as everyone laughed.

"Ok now come on jump" i said to oppa as he smiled widely before jumping on my back.

I stumbled slightly but remained the balance and passed my hands under his tights, making sure he does not fall.

Soon we started to walk as Oppa was cheering like a child "Yeyyy yeyyyy angel you are so strong!!".

Everyone was laughing at us and i noticed Jisoo too was always looking at him.

We arrived at school and i told to Taehyung oppa to get off from my back but he wasn't.

I sighed and entered in the school like this, with him on my back.

As i entered in the corridor everybody looked at us and some smiled as some laughed.

"Oppa now get off" i said as he shook his head "Nope".

Then i looked toward Kook "Kook tell him to get off" he cleared his throat before speaking.

"Hyung, let go of her, now you are so childish" he still didn't move, in fact he tightened his grip around me.

Suddently Jisoo spoke "Taehyung get off from her back" and oppa didn't waste any second and let go of me.

I widened my eyes and looked at Jungkook, he had the same expression, shocked.

Then suddently Jungkook smirked as i chuckled and Taehyung spoke "Let's go to our class it's getting late".

He ran away as me and Jungkook laughed and Jisoo was clueless all this time.

We entered the class and sat down on our seats waiting for the teacher.

I was bored so i decided to scroll through my phone.

I was scrolling on a social media and suddently a meme came.

I started to read it and OMFG it was so funny, i started to laugh badly, i couldn't even breath properly.

As i was about to show it to Jungkook, the teacher entered the class.

OMG i cannot stop my laughter, some muffled laughs came out of my mouth as the teacher started to teach his lesson.