Chapter 15: Best freinds forever.

Y/N POV

I entered my house after bidding my goodbye to my dearest freinds and called for my mom.

"Mom~~!!!!" I heard her from the garden "Dear!! I'm in the garden!!"

"What is she doing in the garden?" I said to myself and went there after taking off my shoes and my backpack.

And i was shocked to see my mom swimming in the pool.

I smiled and sat on the edge of the pool before pulling my trouser up to my knees and dipping my legs in the water.

"So dear how was your day?" My mom asked while swimming "Normal as usual just i have 2 things to tell you".

I said excitedly as she frowned and came closer to me "What is it?".

"So firstly i passed my exam of 2 weeks ago" i smiled widely as she did too.

"Wow dear that's very good. I'm proud of you, congrats!!" "Thanks mom~~!!!".

She then asked "And the second thing...?" "Oh yes, as our class was the bestest in this exam, our principal prepared a trip for us as a gift, it's a kind of camping".

She smiled "That's very good then, and you must go as you really deserved it".

I nodded and hugged her and she did back.

TIME SKIP AFTER DINNER

I was now sitting in my room scrolling on my phone a little bit before sleeping.

Suddently i got a message and it was from Jisoo.

Texting between me and unnie:

Unnie: Hey lil sis!! Wassup?👋

Me: Nothing, what about you?✌

Unnie: Nothing special, just wanted to ask you something...

Me: Yeah go ahead

Unnie: How are you feeling now about the Jungkook thing...?

Me: Oh unnie don't worry i'm fine now😊just at this moment it was stronger than me and i just cried but i'm fine now...

Unnie: Ok that's good then...and sorry for the mobile home thing. It's your brother, he wanted you to be with Kook.😤🤣

Me: Oh it's fine don't worry😂

Unnie: Ok it's good then, now go to sleep and dream about me😌😘

Me: Ok 🥰😂 good night🥰😍

Unnie: 😍

Then i went to sleep after putting my phone on the charger.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up by my mom as usual you know, and did my morning routine until it was time to go to school..