Chapter 19: Dirty intentions.

YN POV

I woke up at 6 AM and washed my face and my teeth before preparing the breakfast.

As i was preparing my breakfast, Jungkook entered the kicthen.

"Good morning~" "Good morning, so what are you cooking?".

He asked while coming closer before leaning beside me on the counter.

"Omelets with breads" i replied "Miam miam" i chuckled at his comment.

Soon the breakfast was ready and we sat on the chairs to eat.

Suddently Jungkook spoke "Hmm, YN?".

I hummed and looked at him while munching my food.

"Hmm i wanted to talk to you about Noona".

I frowned "About Unnie?" he nodded.

"Actually, i don't know but i feel like Noona somewhere in her life is sad" "What makes you feel like that?".

He sighed "Yesterday when i talked to her and she gave me some advices, the way how she explained me all, i felt like she is going something rough, hard, hurtful and sad".

"...And how she talks, it makes me feel like she has been a victim or already tolerate it".

I sighed then looked down "Kook, i didn't notice it before, but now that you told me, i can feel it too".

"...Normally she is a girl who is usually happy, cheerful and all but only she and God knows what is hidden behind this happy face".

Jungkook hummed, seeming upset "I think we should ask her someday".

I nodded and we continued to eat our breakfast.

Soon we heard a knock on the door, I got up and went to open it.

I saw Jisoo unnie with Taehyung oppa.

I smiled and let them enter as they smiled too.

"So what were you both doing?" Jisoo asked while looking around and Jungkook replied.

"We were eating our breakfast and now we were about to go outside for the workout".

"Oh ok and do your workout quickly as a teacher came and told us that some students from other departement will come to spend the whole day with us and they will also have a barbecue party with us".

Taehyung oppa said as we nodded.

We quickly changed our clothes before going outside and doing our workout.

Then we went back to our mobile home to take a shower...

(This is what i wore👇)

I did a simple hairstyle to look representable for the others students

(My hairstyle👇)