Chapter 8: Feeling internally sad.

AUTHOR POV

"Jungkook and Y/N?" The youngers soon stopped and widened their eyes when they heard a familiar voice calling them.

They quickly turned their head toward the direction of the sound and were shocked, it was their mothers looking at them...

FLASHBACK to Mrs. JEON and Mrs. KIM's office...

STILL AUTHOR POV

It was 5 PM, Y/N's mother aka Mrs. KIM was working in her office. As she was typing on the laptop she heard a knock on the door then said "Come in".

Then Jungkook's mother aka Mrs. JEON entered in the office as Mrs. KIM looked up at her.

"Oh Mrs. JEON no need so much formalities to come in my office, enter whenever you want".

Mrs. JEON entered and sat on one of the chair in the office then spoke "Hmm i don't understand we are high school freinds but we call each other by our marrital last name...why don't we use our normal name?".

Mrs. KIM looked up at her "Hmmm you are right so let's call each other by our name" Mrs. JEON nodded.

Then Mrs. JEON spoke "Hmm Ji-woo why don't we go back to our home plus it's already time".

Ji-woo looked at the clock and nodded "You are right, Ha-rin let's go!!".

They got up and went to Ji-woo's car aka Mrs. KIM and got in as they came together to their work plus they have the same campany.

"Ha-rin come to my home to have some tea, my daughter's tea are one of the best teas, it's so tasty".

Ji-woo said while driving as Ha-rin replied "Hmm my freind invited me so i can't reject it".

They laughed as Ha-rin spoke again while sighing "Haaaa Ji-woo you don't know how much i love your daughter she is an angel in a human form...She is very well-mannered, beautifull, caring exactly as same as i'm imaginating my future daughter-in-law..." Ji-woo chuckled.

"You know your son too is my ideal type of son-in-law" Ha-rin looked at her then laughed.

"Hahaha, but i would really love if they end up together" Ji-woo hummed.

"And do you know what Jungkook's freind told me, he is also like his brother so he knows everything on Jungkook and Y/N's relationship in school" Ji-woo frowned "What did he say?"

"Taehyung talked to me yesterday on the phone and told me that they hate each other...".

Ji-woo widened her eyes "How is that possible, it does not seem like that whenever they are together".

Ha-rin nodded "But Taehyung told me that this is not going to last longer, the time will show us everything".

"What does he mean by that?" Ji-woo asked and Ha-rin shrugged her shoulders, gesturing that she didn't know.

"Hmmm it's strange but i hope Taehyung is right when he said that this is not going to last longer".

Ha-rin stated and Ji-woo nodded "Yes and let's not talk about that to them" Ha-rin nodded.

Then Ji-woo parked the car in front of her house and they both got out.

Ji-woo opened the door and called for her daughter lightly "Y/N dear~ i'm home" but got no response, she called again.

" Y/N dear~?" Ha-rin and and Ji-woo both got worried ans started to be nervous.

Soon they heard some laughing and yelling sounds, they looked at each other before following the sound which leaded them toward the garden.