Chapter 10: 4 sleepyheads.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING

Y/N POV

I got up by my mom's voice as usual "Y/N wake up dear" OMG how much i struggled to wake up just because i didn't sleep enough.

Ouffff it was fun yesterday but now i couldn't even open my eyes.

Then i gathered all my courage and did my whole morning routine with dark circles under my eyes until it was time to go to school.

I did my workout routine too but i was quite tired.

Soon i walked out of my house after bidding goodbye to my mom.

As i went out with my puffy eyes i saw three of them standing in front of my door.

I walked to them and OMG.

Firstly i saw Jungkook yawning every seconds then i saw Jisoo standing while covering her eyes.

I nudged Jungkook while yawning "Haaaawwww what is wrong with Jisoo?"

He too yawned "Hhaawwwww she said that she have dark circles and hhhaaawwwww that she looks horrible".

I was so sleepy then i saw Taehyung oppa with his head hung low and his hand in his hoodie's pocket.

And he was also stumbling every minute. "Jungkook what's wrong with oppa?".

We yawned again as he spoke "He is sleeping while standing".

"OMG how are we going to spend our day like that?" i said while trying to open my eyes and Jungkook nodded.

Suddently he rested his head on my shoulder and yawned again.

My heartbeat increased as i was blushing at this simple touch.

I didn't know what to do so i woke him up again "Jungkook? Jungkook?" I shook him and he woke up again.

"Oh sorry i'm so sleepy" "No it's fine, now you drag oppa i will drag Jisoo".

He nodded and went to Taehyung before putting him on his back like a piggy ride and i dragged the sleepy Jisoo.

Thanks to god that we arrived at the right time.

Me and Jungkook didn't waste any time and went to our classroom before putting Jisoo and Taehyung on their seat then me and Jungkook went to our seat behind them before falling on them.

And we fell asleep as the teacher was not here yet.

AUTHOR POV

Taehyung, Jisoo, Jungkook and Y/N were in a deep sleep, even the noisy sound of the students were not a problem for them.

Soon the teacher entered the class as all the students got up and bowed to him but not the 4 students at the back of the classroom.

"Good morning~!!" The teacher smiled "Good morning students~".

He was about to start his class but his eyes fell at the back of the classroom, on the 4 sleepy students.

"What's wrong with my favorite students today?" All the students turned their head toward the back as well the teacher too was looking there.

He decided to call them "Ahm ahm children?".

They didn't move and he called again "Taehyung?...Jisoo?..." all of them were looking at these 4 sleepyheads.

And the most embarrassing thing was that they were snoring loudly, all 4 of them.

"What is this nonsence?! How can they sleep like that?!" The teacher almost yelled, still no one moved.