Chapter 14: School trip.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Y/N POV

Me, Jungkook, Taehyung oppa and Jisoo arrived at our school and entered in our classroom.

We sat down on our seats and waited for the teacher to come and start his class.

Me and Jungkook were talking when suddently our principal(?) entered the class.

All the students got up and bowed as he smiled, and our teacher too came after the principal.

He went in front of the class "So students, i know it may be strange that i came in your class as it's almost impossible. But you all deserved it the thing i'm about to tell you".

We all frowned and he continued to speak.

"So i scanned the all class' marks of the exams that you all passed two weeks ago. And i was shocked to see that this class, the class number 7 got 44% highter marks than the whole school's classes'".

We gasped and clapped our hands as the olders smiled and congratulated us.

"So students as this exam was quite important and you all did your best, including Taehyung and Jungkook. I noticed you both really progressed a lot and i wish that you both continue on this path until the end of this year. So i prepared a trip for your class, it's a camping on the montains and i can guarantee it that the view is just beautiful".

We all cheered and he continued "So it's a 2 week trip and it's not a trip for school work or something like that. You must go there to relax and have fun as you really deserved it. And you will go in 2 week and you will get the list about the things you should bring with you".

He finished and went out of the class after bidding his goodbye.

We were all so excited for this trip and happy that we passed our exams successfully.

"I am so excited!!!" Unnie said and i added.

"Yes me too, i'm so happy to spend some time with you all!!!".

Taehyung oppa and Kook smiled.

Then the teacher spoke "Attention attention!!!" We stopped talking and looked at our teacher.

"So students as the principal said that you will get the list. This list you have to take it from my office, come whenever you want from today to take it. And i will tell you all the informations regarding this trip, got it?".

"Yes mam~" all the students said in unison as she started her class.

TIME SKIP TO THE LUNCH TIME...

The bell rang indicating that it's time to eat. All 4 of us got up and went toward the exit door.

We started to walk toward the canteen and soon arrived. We took our meals and sat on one of the tables.

Oppa sat beside me as Kook in front of me and in front of Oppa was Jisoo unnie, beside Kook.

We started to eat "Thanks to god that this trip is for relaxing ourselfs and not for working".

Taehyung oppa said as we hummed, agreeing to his statement.

Then i spoke "Hmm, when should we go for the list and the informations?".

"I think at the end of the day, after school time it's perfect. We will take the list and informations and directly go to our houses".

Jungkook replied and we nodded.

We finished to eat and got up before walking out of the canteen and going toward our usual place, the corridor.