Chapter 11: Little incident.

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY

AUTHOR POV

The bell rang as all the students started to pack their stuffs. Soon Y/N, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jisoo were out of the school and were walking toward their home.

As they were walking Jisoo spoke "As i will enter my house, i will put some masks on for my dark circles and my dried skin then i will fall on my bed to sleep".

"This is what i will do too, i will sleep directly as i will enter my house" Y/N said and the boys hummed, agreeing to it.

Soon they arrived at their perspective homes and fell on their bed and fell asleep.

TIME SKIP

Y/N woke up and opened her eyes before sitting on the bed. Then she looked around to find her phone which she did successfully.

After she turned on her phone, she saw the time and gasped "Omg it's 9 PM".

She ran downstairs to find her mom, as Y/N arrived to the living room she saw her mom talking to someone on the phone.

Y/N approached her mom as her mom noticed her and gestured her to sit down beside her on the couch.

Then her mom spoke "Ha-rin my daughter is here, you can talk to her" she put her phone on the speaker and gave it to her daughter.

Then Y/N started to talk to Ha-rin :

Y/N: Hello unty

Ha-rin: Oh hello dear...how are you?

Y/N: I'm fine what about you?

Ha-rin: I'm very well....Hmmm actually Jungkook told me about the incident that he had in the school...

Y/N: Incident?

Ha-rin: Yes when Taehyung and Jungkook fell and they got hurt...remember?

Y/N: Ohhh yesss i remember they got hurt badly but now they are fine...i hope? Is Jungkook ok?

Ha-rin: Yes dear he is fine now...actually i called your mom to thank you for helping my son with his back's incident. He told me that you made him do some exercices and all and i'm really thankfull dear. Thank you~~

Y/N: Oh unty no need for that i'm glad that i could help him. Maybe a massage will help him more...

Ha-rin: Yes don't worry for that...and i wanted to tell you one more thing...

Y/N: Yes unty go ahead...

Ha-rin: I think you remember that Jungkook invited you, Taehyung and Jisoo for the dinner at 7 PM the day after tomorrow, right?

Y/N: Yes of course...is there something wrong?

Ha-rin: No not at all, it's just i wanted you to come a little bit earlier so i could spend some quality time with my daughter...

Y/N: Ohh is that so~~ you don't need to ask for permission just order me and i will come. You are like my mom too...

They chuckled as they talked a little bit more before bidding their goodbyes to each other.

After hanging up the call, Y/N looked at her mom who was already looking at her with a smile on her face.

Y/N too smiled and her mom said "Y/N you don't know how much i'm proud of you" "Thank you mom" she hugged her mom and she hugged her back.