Chapter 3: Canteen.

"YOU?!" No way i couldn't believe my own eyes, this jerk from last day was in front of me.

"Oh look who do we have here, my prey came by herself to me".

He said to his freind but referring to me and smirked.

"Oh i didn't know that this quite good school had some jerks, such a pity" i said glaring him as he had burning eyes.

"You bitch!!! Mind you're language i'm not going to listen to your nonsense from now, only you will. And don't forget what i said, i will make of your life a hell".

"Don't you dare to call me bicth you jerk, just try me you idiot!" Then i went away after saying this.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was death glaring her as she was walking away while stuffing my hands in my sweatpants pocket.

I was so much burning internally "How dare she?!".

I murmured as my freind Taehyung pat my shoulder.

"Bro i'm always by your side but this time i think it will be really really difficult and different to bully her".

i just looked at him puzzled, is he right? "What is making you say that?".

"Yah bro you can see how she's a badass, she can fight back too" i was so angry at this time.

But my anger was soon replaced by an amusing smirk. "Taehyung, go to the canteen and...."

Y/N POV

I was searching for the principal's office and after sometimes i found it sucessfully and knocked on the door.

I heard "come in" so i entered and saw a man who i supposed was the principal.

"Hello sir i'm Kim Y/N and i'm a new transferee" i bowed to him as he smiled.

" Oh Y/N, yes you are a new student i remember. Come and seat we have to complete some formalities before i can give to you your timetable and your class number".

I nodded and sat across him and he gave me some papers, told me about rules, told me the school's timing etc...

"Here take your timetable and this is your class number, number 7".

"Thank you so much sir" i got up and bowed to him while smiling.

"Yes you can go now and i hope you will have no problem to study in our school".

i smiled and went toward the door before one last time bowing to him and going out.

Then i searched for my class which took me 10 mins, and knocked on the door.

"Come in~" a woman spoke from the other side of the door who i supposed was the teacher.

I twisted the door knob and pushed the door, as i entered all the eyes were on me.

I started to feel a little bit nervous but still smiled i then closed the door and went to the teacher.

"Yes? May i know who are you?" The teacher asked while smiling politely which made me relaxed a little bit.

"A-actually, i'm a new transferee, is this class' number 7?".

I stuttered a bit but gathered all my courage to speak normally.

"Oh yes this is the right class, hmm can you introduce yourself miss?".

I nodded and turned toward the class' students.

Now i was confident enough to speak professionally.

" Hello i'm Kim Y/N and i came from Busan. I hope we can get along, thank you~".