Chapter 12: Gathering.

Y/N POV

I hung up the call as my mom came to me "Y/N dear, with whom were you talking?".

I looked up at her "Oh it was Taehyung oppa, he is like my brother".

Mom nodded then spoke again "It's good then...And let's go to sleep it's getting late".

I nodded and went to my room after wishing her good night and slept directly.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING

I woke up and did my morning routine and i was more fresh than yesterday...

Then i went out of my house after saying good bye to my mom only to meet my 3 freinds

I went to them and did a handshake with everyone before we started to walk toward our school way.

"So how are you now, Jungkook and oppa?" I asked and Jungkook replied "We are fine now don't worry".

I wanted to annoy him so i said "Who is worrying about you? Tsk".

Jungkook glared me "Y/N you are going to die if you continue".

"Haha try me" i teased him as he started to run toward me and i ran too trying to escape from him.

We were running on the footpath but i didn't notice a stone as i was busy looking behind me at the running Jungkook and fell harshly on the concrete and hard floor.

I hissed in pain and Jungkook shouted before running toward me "Y/N!!!" Then oppa and Jisoo too came as Jungkook bent down in front of me.

"Y/N are you ok? I'm so sorry i shouldn't chased you like this".

" Jungkook it's fine, just my palms are scratched it's not a big deal-" then Taehyung spoke "Y/N, it's bleeding".

"Wait i have a cream on me for the wounds, here take this" Jisoo took out a cream and Jungkook took it from her before opening it and applying it on my palms.

I smiled at how he was caring and looked up at oppa and Jisoo who were already smiling while looking at us.

Taehyung looked at me and his smile grew wider as i looked at him with a strange happiness.

Then Jungkook finished to apply the cream and helped me to get up.

He also dusted off my clothes "Oh Jungkook it's fine no need" he finished his work and looked at me blankly then said sternly.

"Stay beside me now and don't go away" I was scared by him at this moment so i stood beside him and started to walk with him.

I heard Jisoo and Taehyung chuckling behind us as we continued to walk.

Soon we arrived to school and went directly to our classroom.

There were just 2 students in the class, then all of us sat on our seats as Taehyung and Jisoo sat upside down on their chairs so they were facing us.