Chapter 21: Back to home.

AUTHOR POV

2 WEEKS LATER

Now it was time to go back to their home, they really had a lot of fun.

They already prepared all their lagguages and now were sitting in their minibus.

It was the same minibus as the last time, and all four of them sat like last time, at the back beside each other.

It was a day travel this time so it was way better now.

The whole travel was funny and as everyone were awake, the driver decided to put on some k-pop songs.

They sang a lot and the way back to their homes was quite excited.

TIME SKIP TO 8 PM

Now they already arrived to their school and got out of the bus.

Then Taehyung spoke "I can feel a pile of homework waiting for us" as he said that, everyone laughed, agreeing to him and the teachers shook their heads playfully.

Soon the teachers gave them their bags, lagguages and all then they made their way to their home.

They were walking in the night, a little bit cold but refreshing.

Soon YN and Jungkook arrived to their homes and entered in after bidding their goodbyes.

YN entered her house and suddently got hugged by her mom.

"Dear, i really missed you!!" YN hugged her back "Yeah mom me too".

They pulled out from the hug "Go and fresh up yourself then we will talk while eating the dinner".

Ji-woo said and YN nodded before going in her room.

She entered in and smiled widely finally feeling her room's strange and dark atmosfere.

She freshned up herself then went downstairs to eat and spend sometime with her mom.

TIME SKIP TO MONDAY

As usual YN did her morning routine then went to school with Jungkook, Jisoo and Taehyung.

They arrived at the school then went to their class even though the class did not start yet.

They sat on their usual place and started to talk.

But there was something different today, Jisoo was not talking at all, just looking down.

Suddently they started to laugh, thinking about the meme that YN sent in the group chat during their class.

They were laughing a lot but Jisoo, no, she was not.

Taehyung, still laughing, looked at Jisoo who was sitting beside him, looking blankly at a random wall.

He stopped laughing then frowned "Jisoo?".

He called her and Jungkook and YN too stopped laughing then looked at her.

When Taehyung called her she did not budge so he called her again.

"Jisoo?" Still not moved so he shook her "Jisoo!".

She snapped out then looked at Taehyung "Yes, Taehyung?".

She smiled slightly as they were all worried about her.

"Jisoo are you sure that you are fine?".

Taehyung asked and she nodded slightly, trying to smile widely but failed.

"Noona, if there's something wrong please tell us".

Jungkook asked worriedly as she looked down, shaking her head as a no.