Chapter 25: Burst out.

YN POV

We arrived to the school and i got off from Oppa's back, then we went to our class.

We entered the class and saw Jungkook already sitting on his seat which was beside me.

We went to our seats and sat down, then i looked at Jungkook who was busy, scrolling trough his phone.

I didn't know what to do, i was telling to myself wheither i should talk to him or not.

I then decided to speak "Kook, how are you?".

He did not even look up at me and continued to mind his own business.

Then i called him again "Kook are you even listening to me?".

He sighed like he was frustrated then pull out his airpods before putting them in his ears.

I looked at him in disbelieve yet broken, then i looked to the opposit side, trying to hide my emotions.

JUNGKOOK POV

When she called me severals times, i did not listen to her.

I wanted to just ignore her then....f-forget her forever.

I couldn't bear the pain to see her loving someone else, i was just so broken at this time, so i decided to ignore her.

She called me again and at this time i was about to have a break down because as i heard her little and sweet voice, my heart started to melt again.

In fact my heart was not even cold, it was just broken.

My heart was broken and was just sticked together by a little bandage.

And if i would hear again her voice, this bandage would fall down and i couldn't stop my emotions.

So i decided to put on my earpods and not to listen her voice.

As i did that, she looked away from me and stayed like that.

I was so much hurt at this time to ignore her but there was no other way than to forget her, and this is what i tried to do.

AUTHOR POV

On the other side Jisoo already told everything that YN told her last night to Taehyung.

Taehyung got worried about both of them, and mostly about Kook's behavior.

He was clueless about this behavior of his, he sighed then replied to Jisoo.

"Jisoo let's talk to her today at the mall, alright?".

Jisoo nodded then the teacher came and the class started.

Soon after their class' it was time to eat, they went to the canteen and this time YN sat beside Taehyung and not Jungkook like how she would always do.

Jungkook noticed everything but still tried to look not hurt at all.

Taehyung and Jisoo too on the other side were so upset about them, they never imagined that their freindship would turned out like this.

They were so much disapointed but coudn't do anything, at least not for now, so they ignored it.

After their lunch they went to their next class and this is how the day went, strange, sad and upset.

TIME SKIP TO THE MALL

All 3 of them arrived to the mall after school, and Jungkook just went to his home leaving them again alone at the school.

So they came to the mall as there was not a lot of time left before the birthday.

They did the shopping and bought some, confettis, golden and black baloons, a big Happy Birthday poster and a lot of decorations.