Chapter 16: Arrived.

TIME SKIP TO SUNDAY (SOME HOURS BEFORE THE TRIP'S DEPARTURE)

YN POV

Now i was sitting on my couch scrolling trough my phone after doing the whole house's chores.

I was a little bit lazy to do my packing so i decided to rest a little bit before doing it as there was still a lot of time left.

My mom was in the kicthen baking a cake because she wanted to.

As i was in the livingroom chilling on my phone, the door bell suddently rang.

I frowned and got up before walking to the door.

I opened it and saw someone, with a lagguage but i coudn't see his face as there was a big flower's boquet in front of his face.

"Hello mister how can i help you?" I asked politely and he replied "Ahm i came to meet my angel and her mom, can i?".

I widened my eyes after recognizing his voice "Oppa?!".

He pulled away the the flowers and showed his face with a boxy smile.

"Angel!" I hugged him tightly as he did back. "How are you oppa?" "I'm fine what about you?".

"I'm good too, now come and enter" he entered in the house with the lagguage as i called my mom.

"Mom~!!! Taehyung oppa is here!!".

She came out of the kithen while smiling "Oh Taehyung dear come, you are really welcome".

Taehyung smiled and bowed to her "Hello unty! Nice to meet you".

Mom went to him and hugged him and he hugged her back "By the way unty, these flowers are for you".

Mom smiled and thanked him after taking the boquet, then i told him to go to the living room and i will bring some juice.

He nodded and went in as i poured some juice for him in a glass and went back to the living room.

I gave him the glass of juice and sat on the couch beside him "So oppa what brings you here?".

He gulped the juice then replied.

"Hmmm actually, i wanted to see your mom before going to the trip as i told you. And i wanted to help you for the packing too so yeah".

I nodded while smiling as he smiled too.

Then mom came in the living room and sat with us.

"So Taehyung tell me about yourself, even if your so called angel told me everything".

Taehyung laughed then spoke "Hahaha so unty, i have mom and dad. They both work in ******** campany, i'm a student in ******* school and i'm 18 years old. And i have a sister too".

We frowned "But Y/N never told me about that, then how?".

Taehyung oppa smiled before hugging me "Unty she is my sister did you forget, my angel".

Mom started to laugh and went in awe as i smiled too hugging him back.

Then my mom spoke "Yeah yeah i forgot, by the way you can go upstairs and do the packing and i will finish to bake the cake".

We nodded and i dragged Oppa upstairs as he chuckled seeing my excitement.

We entered my room as he went in ouahh.

"Angel, i always call you angel then your room should be bright then why your room it's all dark and black and all?".

I chuckled "Oppa i love dark so much" "I can see that" we laughed at his statement.