Chapter 4: "YOU?!" (Again).

As i was walking in the corridor with Jisoo, she spoke.

"Are you ok?" "Yeah i'm all fine don't worry" she nodded.

"You are very strong Y/N" i sighed "You have to be strong in this world, no one else is going to save you other than your own self in difficult moments, so you must fight back".

She smiled agreeing to me "Do you need to change?".

I shook my head "It's just water so it's ok, but i think Jungkook needs".

She laughed as i chuckled "Now come, let's go to our next class" she nodded as we went to our next classroom.

And the day went normal, nothing special just some death glaring, girls which are me and Jisoo vs boys which are Jungkook and Taehyung.

Me and Jisoo exited the school together and we started to walk while talking.

"Y/N give me your number so we can talk to each other" "Yeah sure, here".

We exchanged our number and talked a lot.

Then we arrived in front of my house "Ok now i gotta go, see you tomorrow. It was really nice to meet you".

She hugged me "Yeah me too. Why don't you come to my house it will be fun, hmm?".

She shook her head "It's ok maybe next time, by the way thanks" i nodded and smiled as she went away and i entered the house.

"Mom~~~ i'm home!!" She came from the kicthen "Oh  dear~ i missed you today!!".

She hugged me as i did too "Me too mom i missed you too" "So how was your first day ?".

She pulled out from the hug and asked me curiously "Oh mom it's soooo good i really loved this school and i also have a freind she is so kind to me, her name is Jisoo".

"That's great then, i was so worried for you but now all my worries are gone".

She smiled as i chuckled "Ouffff it was a quite sunny day, i'm feeling so hot right now".

i said as my mom looked at me "Why don't you go to the garden in the swimming pool, it will refresh you".

I widened my eyes "Ohhh yessss i forgot we have a swimming pool i'm going to change bye".

i ran to my room to change as my mom chuckled.

When i arrived to my room i took off my clothes and wore my two piece favorite swimsuit..

(This is what i wore👇)

After wearing it i went downstairs toward the garden excitedly

I entered the garden and ran to the pool before jumping in.

As i pulled out my head from the water i sighed in satisfaction "Ahh it feels so good".

Then my mom entered the garden and sat on one of the chairs beside the pool to wacth me.