"Yup!" I nodded.

"Okay, I'll order it."

----

I hugged Rita again when she was about to leave. "Gracias. For real."

"De nada." She kissed my cheek before backing away. "I'll see you sometime soon."

"Bye." I closed the door when she walked away. "I'm going to take a shower!" I yelled and went upstairs when I heard a faint 'okay'.

When I was done in the shower, I went on my laptop. My hair was damp and I was in- you guessed it- Dinah's sweatshirt. What? I took a lot of those.

I decided that I should finally check that interview out.

I went on Twitter and everything was exploding. I couldn't be bothered to read all the tweets or my notifications but I quickly located the link for the interview.

"I'm back here with the girls of Fifth harmony! Gosh it feel like forever guys."

"I know! So long." Camila exclaimed.

"So how's the tour going? Anything exciting happening there?" The interviewer nodded to Dinah who shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

Dinah coughed. "Nope, nothing happening."

"Are you 100% sure? Like really sure?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." She looked down with a slight smile.

"Okay guys! I have bunch of questions, small and big, that I want to ask you. You up for it?"

"Do we have a choice?" Ally giggled.

"Nope! So first question. Any lucky charms you have that you always take on stage?"

"Uh, no. I don't think so. Praying does it for me." Ally said.

"I always have my tattoo with me." Lauren smiled.

"I think I've outgrown my bows."

Dinah snorted. "No you haven't."

"... Maybe not but- I don't know. I guess praying too."

"Yeah, praying for me." Normani smiled.

My eyes landed at my girlfriend. "Well," she smiled. "I have this pen."

I laughed as a goofy smile spread across her face. "Is there a story behind that pen?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Want to share?"

"No... I think I'm good." It was actually funny to see Dinah so... Unenergetic in interviews.

"Aww, come on. Please?"

"I know the story!" Camila raised her hand.

Dinah's eyes widened. "Camila..." She said in a warning tone. "If you say anything-"

"Okay, fine. Jeez."

"No, do tell. Please."

Camila smirked. "Mila no!"

"She met her mate through it!" She yelled.

They all looked weirdly at Camila. "Camz, I think you've read too many werewolf stories."

"Whatever." Camila ignored Lauren.

"So, Dinah. Tell me about this 'mate'."

"No... Not right now." Dinah chuckled.

"Okay, okay. So I assume you have someone in your life right now?"

"Kinda."

"You don't want me to ask anything else about this person?" The interviewer asked and Dinah shook her head. "Okay, there was one more thing actually. About you."