Chapter 22: Jisoo...

Start from the beginning

I wore my clothes before taking the notes that i wrote for Unnie and went downstairs.

I saw my mom watching TV so i went to her "Mom?".

She looked at me then frowned "Dear? Are you going somewhere?".

I nodded.

"Yes i was going to Jisoo Unnie's house to give her her homework and notes. I will come back soon".

I said and she nodded before saying goodbye.

I went out of my house, then started to walk to her's which was 20 mins away.

But since i was a sporty person, it took me not so long to arrive there.

I soon spotted her house then went there.

As i was in front of the door, i was about to knock but saw the door already opened.

I frowned but soon widened my eyes after hearing someone yelling from inside, and i recognized the voice very quickly, it was Unnie.

I did not think a second time and entered the house, and the scene in front of me, made my heart tear apart.

AUTHOR POV

As YN entered in, she saw Jisoo's dad beating Jisoo up.

She felt like her body got froze and her heart was no longer here.

But as he was about to beat her again, YN yelled "Don't you dare!!!".

The dad froze on his spot then turned around with a blank expression.

YN's tears started to make their way to her cheeks as she saw Jisoo's helpless and almost dead body.

She went to Jisoo and hugged her tightly after falling down beside her.

Jisoo muttered slowly "YN, thank you for saving me".

YN felt so sad, angry and disguted because of this so called Jisoo's dad.

She made Jisoo got up with her and Jisoo's dad spoke "Who the hell are you?!".

YN looked at him, not scared at all "I'm who i'am but who are you to beat her up like this?".

The old man scoffed "I'm her dad-".

"Dad?! You call yourself a dad, the person who beat his child like this, call himself a dad?!".

The old man warned "Look you don't intefere between us, it's our personals issus".

YN was not scared at all, all she could saw was how her sister was helpless and sad.

"How can a dad treat his daughter like this" "i'm her dad and i can-".

YN cut him off again "A dad?! Again, tsk a dad who use his daughter as stress reliever or a punching bag".

He got angry and was about to slap YN but coudn't.

"Uh-uh don't you dare, if you touch me then you will see what will happen to you".

"Does not your mom taught you the manners?" He said and YN got angry.

"Don't you dare to talk like that about my mom. She taught me everything, how to respect others, how to talk, how to love others and she also taught me how to put the wrong persons in their right place".

She gritted her teeth at the last sentence and the old man got furious.

"Get out of my house and leave my daughter with me!!".

YN was uninteressted in what he was saying then looked at Jisoo.

"Unnie where is your room?".

She pointed toward upstairs then the girls went upstairs.