"Ciao, Ella right?" I snapped back to reality and looked to my side to see Lucas. I smiled.

"Sì, buongiorno Lucas," he smiled.

"You're here alone?" I shook my head. "Bummer."

"He should be back in a second so I don't know if you being here is a good idea," his eyes widened.

"He?" I nodded. "Not what I was expecting but so be it. Sad you haven't reached out," I looked down at the table.

"I got busy with work and it must've slipped through my mind," he nodded. I couldn't lie, his appearance was very appealing. But there was something about him that I couldn't wrap my head around.

"I hope you still reach out," I looked back up at him.

"I-"

"Ciao, am I interrupting?" Leo's voice came from behind me. I looked over at him and then back at Lucas.

"You..." Lucas was speechless. Leo took his hand out and shook Lucas's hand.

"Leonardo, Ella's boyfriend. You?" My eyes widened. He was marking his territory.

"Boyfriend?" He nodded.

"Is there something wrong?" Leo questioned.

"No." He cleared his throat, "Lucas. It was nice meeting you," Leo nodded and went around to his seat. "See you around," he said, looking at me, and walked away. I turned my eyes to Leo, who was already looking at me.

"This the guy that gave his number to you?" I nodded as I took a sip of my wine.

"Boyfriend, huh?" He didn't react. "How is that supposed to work?"

"You really think I'd let you hang around with other guys?" He was serious. A part of me wanted to run from him. Damon had said the same. But a part of me wanted to experience healthy possessiveness. Something that wasn't toxic. Something where he didn't hurt me or leave me immediately after I talked to another male. After all, I would never turn my head for another male. Even if I wasn't with Leo. I was loyal. No matter how bad they treated me.

"I hope you won't hurt me if I do," he shook his head.

"I just don't want other guys drooling over you. If you're mine, you're mine," I smiled. "I don't like sharing."

"Noted, Mr Russo," he rolled his eyes.

"Stop calling me that," I smiled. "I love that smile."

"Thank you," his lips curled into a smile. I looked down at my phone to see the time. 4:50 pm.

"We should probably head out, I don't-"

"You don't think what? That someone will notice that we're gone?" I nodded. "Who cares?"

"Adena."

"She's with Matteo," my eyes widened.

"She's-"

"I have no clue what's going on with them but I can assure you, it's probably not going to end well," I sighed.

"You know, I saw this coming. She's the one who has the wandering eye. I didn't have that option," he nodded. "And now, both of us are seeing someone," he smiled. " Even if there is a lot of tension between the both of them." I glanced through the window. "But I know her well. If she doesn't like him, she won't make it much of a secret."

"I hope you're happy." I nodded before I looked back at Leonardo.

"I am. As much as I can be right now."

"Why?"

"He's looking for me. It's a matter of time until he finds me."

"I won't let that happen. And if he does, I'm not giving you away," a smile tugged my lips.