#79

no aecha's pov.

I woke up. I was in my bed, a huge migrane hit my head and I felt horrible. I almost forgot what happened last night but when opening my phone, I saw a lockscreen of Mark and I then remembered what I witnessed yesterday.

God, why'd I make a big deal out of it? He was honest, he didn't do anything with her and he was drunk. But that shouldn't be excused.. I don't know. Should I talk to him now? I look at my phone while deciding but my phone died on the spot.

I groan and slap my phone on my desk, "Huijun!" I shout his name. I don't get a reply so I get out to check on him, he wasn't in his room nor the bathroom so I check downstairs. He wasn't there, it made me kind of worry but there was a note left for me.

i'm at mark's place or the airport! check both, you and mark need to make up if you haven't yet
- huijun

I furrow my eyebrows, why is he at Mark's? I grab a coat from upstairs and started running to his apartment. He was only 3 blocks away from my house, I arrived and people I recognized were outside putting luggages in my uncle's car. "S-Somi! I thought you were leaving tomorrow?"

"Aecha!" She hugged me, Evelyn did too. "Mark found an earlier flight. Didn't he message you?" Message me.. my phone! "My phone died, I didn't see any messages. Where is he? I need to talk to him!" I started to worry. He was leaving me without closure.

"He's at Chan's house saying bye. Tzuyu's inside picking up stuff, she can drive you there." Somi smiles. I thank her and give her one last hug, Tzuyu walks out the door holding a box and exclaims my name. "Aecha! You're here." She says and drops the box.

"Yeah, I am. Can you drive me to Chan's? It'll be quick!" I tell her. She stutters words, "Um.. ah- sure. Let me shut the trunk of your uncle's car." I remember Huijun, "Where's Huijun?" I ask about him. "He's inside cleaning. He left the hospital when Mark gave Huijun and I a call that he'd be leaving today." I nod.

Shit wasn't making sense. What happened to the sleepover at Lee Chan's? Didn't I ruin it by lashing out on Mark? That argument with Mark, him and that girl weren't doing anything when I got there and he was drunk! This is all my fault.

"Let's go." She runs to the back and shuts the trunk before getting into the car. I've never had her drive for me but she was so fast but smooth with her driving skills. "He has a flight at 9am. But he has to do all the processing for his sisters so it'll take longer meaning he's leaving in 30 minutes." Tzuyu does the math while I hold in tears.

"Aecha, it'll be fine. Mark's head-over-heels for you, he's your soulmate!" She chuckled at my worrisome, "Tzuyu, you don't understand. There was a big misunderstanding after the party and I lashed out on him! It was my fault." I tell her. Tzuyu gulped, maybe she was thinking twice like I was.

We arrived at Chan's place, he almost shut the door but he saw our car and opened it again. We got out and rushed to him, "Hey? What are you doing here?" he asked me. He was in a fancy robe and wore his messy hair, "Mark. Where's Mark?" I ask him and he slurs his, "Uhhh..." he snapped.

"He just left to go back to his apartment." Chan said. I groaned and ran back into the car, followed by Tzuyu. "Why don't we just meet him at the airport? I'll text Somi to tell him that his shit's with us at the airport and he'll just drive here with his sisters using his own car." She tells me.

"Who's gonna drive his car back to his place?" I ask her, "Chan." she replied. "Who's gonna take Chan's car bac-" Tzuyu yells at me, "Aecha, shut up! Everything will make sense soon!" I stay quiet yet panic.

"Text Somi to tell his stupid brother to meet us at the airport." She hands me her phone.

tzuyu (aka aecha lol)
somi meet us at the airport we have your brothers things

somi
alright thanks hes been frustrated for a whole minute

tzuyu
like mad mad?

somi
hes on his phone texting chan and yes mad mad

tzuyu
thats hot

somi
TZUYU THATS YOUR BEST FRIENDS BOYFRIEND

tzuyu
OOPS ITS AECHA ON THE PHONE SRY I FORGOT TO TELL YOU

somi
jfc aecha youre out of your mind for my stupid brother

tzuyu
dude hes mark lee whats wrong with it

somi
see you at the airport aecha

note: YO I FINISHED WRITING MARKS IM SO HAPPY RNEJSKKSKSKEKDKFKFKF and yes i proofread this... maybe not very well but its ok

published: 08/18/21