#25

📍 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄'𝗌 𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍.
⏰ 4:21𝗉𝗆.
🙇🏻 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗅𝖾𝖾'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏.

We got to my apartment, my sisters were upstairs doing whatsoever while I decided to cook ramen for Aecha first. "Ooh, Mark, who's this sexy guy asking for a request to see my account on Instagram?" I heard the female's quirky giggles after she spoke.

My eyebrows were fierce and furrowed out of nowhere, "What?" I whispered and dropped my fork onto the counter but pulled it out of the bowl first. I walked while dusting off the powder on my hands.

"Him." Aecha gives me her phone, I take it and lean in closer to check who she was taking about. "Oh, that's me." I smile, I look at her and give the phone back. "I know but I didn't know you could look that attractive." She stares at my public posts with invisible heart eyes.

"Can I borrow your phone?" I asked, she handed it to me and I pressed a button allowing me to check her posts. "Hey- Mark!" She says when I gave it back, I smile as I turned my back on her and finished up cooking food.

"Rude."
"Thanks."

I came back walking and holding two white bowls with a pair of chopsticks on top of them, it landed on the wooden table next to her. "Thank you!" She cheekily smiled and grabbed the chopsticks, digging into the food and showing a lot into her mouth.

"You're welcome, princess."
She gulps, "I'm not a princess. I'm very much a queen." she added and I roll my eyes. "Don't be so cute, huh?" I squeezed her cheeks and she pushes my hand away.

"Alright, let's get our research done." I tell her and sat down across from her body. Opening up my laptop, I found a simple wallpaper and pressed my way into Google. "What are some questions we need for this?" She asks and scooted closer.

I hum, "Maybe we can create a poster with the information about stethoscopes first?" she gasps, "I'll work on that! Can you create the stethoscope?" I furrow my eyebrows at the thought of it. "Maybe but help me."

She chuckles, nodding then and using chopsticks to grab more noodles. "Here, don't just eat. Think of questions we need to answer about stethoscopes." I gave her my notebook I usually use for class, "Yes, sir!" she said and opened it up, flipping through pages until she stopped.

"Huh? What's wrong?" I ask.
"What's this?" I heard giggles leaving her mouth when I looked, it was a bunch of my silly pick-up lines I found on the Internet. Fully embarrassing when the girl who I want to use it on finds out about it.

"Ah- stop~!" I try to steal it back but she shields herself and flips the page. "Aw, is this a drawing of me, Mark?" She asks, teasing me 100%. "I think you have a crush on me, snowman." She laughed, I finally steal it back and scoffed at her. "Please. Stop."

Aecha crossed her arms, "Fine. I won't bother it anymore." she tells me. I pat her head and handed the notebook back, she opened it up and began writing with extra focus than usual. "Good girl."

"What?"
"I didn't say anything."

📖 : published | 04/05/21
📝 : hello~ how are youuu i hope you're having an immaculate day and don't let anybody ruin that! if someone did ruin your day, everything happens for a reason and that reason of someone ruining your day is stupid. so keep going, goodbye and i lov u!!!