#28

📍𝖺𝖾𝖼𝗁𝖺'𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾.
⏰ 7:56𝖺𝗆.
🙇🏻‍♀️ 𝗇𝗈 𝖺𝖾𝖼𝗁𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏.

"Thanks for the ride, Mark!" I say, opening the door of the car and leaving in a rush. When I get to my front door, I turn around slightly and wave with a smile. He waved back, he mouthed, "Go on." I nodded and opened the door of my home and entered it.

My heart stops racing.

"How was a night with Mark? Please tell me nothing happened." I heard my uncle's voice. "Tsk, of course nothing happened." I smile at him, "I missed you." I ran and gave him a small hug in the kitchen and turned around when hearing footsteps from the stairs.

"Ew, Huijun! Put a shirt on!" I cover my eyes, "You're my cousin." he cleared up. "Yeah, and as your cousin, I don't want to see your mega tiny tiddies." I tell him.

"If mine are mega tiny tiddies, what are yours?" He asked while walking down on the first floor, "You look?" Uncle Hyun-chan asks. Huijun rolled his eyes when I peeked, "It's a joke, Dad." he tells him and sits in front of me then took a bite out of a fresh apple. "How's your project going?"

"Good, thanks for asking."
"I meant the school project, the project of you getting pregnanto." Huijun added.

"You little-" I got another apple from the basket and watched him run away with his, I threw it and targeted his forehead. "Ow!" As you can tell, I hit my target.

"You should've aimed for his balls."
"Man.. yeah, I should've."

- time skip -

"Thanks for the ride, Uncle!" I tell him, closing my door on my way out.

I heard shocked expressions from people who were soon to come in of the school, there was most likely to fight going on. I hated fights, it was so stupid unless, it was me fighting.

"Huijun, don't worry about it. It's not going to be Minjae or Seungmin." I teased, grabbing his arm and walking fast to cross the parking lot. When hitting the pavement of the entrance, we slowly walked.

Some girls whispered when next to us while we opened the door but I didn't mind it. They're just being high school girls. "Hey.. noona, is that Mark?" Huijun tapped my arm repeatedly then pointed at the far end of the hall where everyone was.

They surrounded them.. them? "T-That's Lee Chan too, right?" Huijun added, "Jesus Christ.. what are they doing now?" I asked and swung my bag on the floor. I left it there and ran to the scene.

Everyone made way for me as they oohed. The two boys turned their heads at me, my eyebrows furrowed. "What's going on?" I asked when everyone's emerging voices silenced.

Mark stepped over to me and grabbed my arm, walking back to the center, he lifts it up. "No Aecha, the girl you claimed that you seduced, is my girlfriend." Huh? Yes, you heard that clearly. Mark Lee must be out of his mind because we are certainly not dating. "W-Wait, what? Lee Chan did what?" I asked Mark as he puts my arm down after the serious oohing.

"He claimed that you seduced him last night, he told everyone lies about you. But none of that happened because No Aecha, was with me."

This was like a horror movie with extra gasps. Everyone gasped when they heard Mark, "T-That's not true!" Lucas, Lee Chan's friend tried to defend him? Not sure how but whatever Mark said was true. Nothing happened and I was with him last night.

"It's true? She went to Mark's because of a project in class they're doing." Tzuyu spoke up from the crowd with her arms folded, "Uh-huh, that's right." Huijun added onto what Tzuyu was saying, "Just drop it." Mark told Lee Chan. Chan came up to him, trying to start more drama?

"Yah! Back off each other?" I pushed Chan away, "Aecha, he came up to me." Mark defended and I roll my eyes. "Whatever. Whatever this is, is done. Everyone go to classes." I tell them all. They jeer and turned off their cameras before walking away in their group of friends.

Every girl had one.

"Hey, are you okay?" Mark stood beside me. Huijun and Tzuyu came up, comforting me plus Mark as well. "Yeah," I say, "Just feeling a bit hectic about what happened." I add.

Huijun chuckled, "That's normal." he told me and then Tzuyu patted my back, pitying my sorrow life and soon giving me a hug. I hug her back, smiling. She wasn't what I thought she'd be. "On the bright side,"

We all look at Mark, "Aecha's my girlfriend." Huijun's mouth opened and clapped when he aggressively turned around to cheer. He lifted his knee and lowered his hands quickly, "Yes!" he cheered more.

"I'm not your girlfriend."
"Do you have a reason to not be Mark's girlfriend?" Tzuyu asked me, "Dude, he's literally perfect for you." Huijun came back and told me. "Argh, shut up." I tell them.

I push everyone away as I left that circle and went to class alone. I sat down slowly then opened up a book to read for now, I felt a grin showing on my face.

📖 : 04/08/21
📝 : helloooooo hru? how was your day? i hope you had a good day and you're currently feeling well!