#27

📍𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄'𝗌 𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍.
⏰ 8:23𝗉𝗆.
🙇🏻‍♀️ 𝗇𝗈 𝖺𝖾𝖼𝗁𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏.

I returned back to the bedroom where I found Mark still asleep. I turned off the light switch and sighed, if you were there, you'd understand why I wasn't feeling good about this.

Crawling over to the bed, I put my legs underneath the blanket and faced away from the wall. I was about to fall off the bed since it was meant for only one person and Mark was behind me yet still a bit far.

I close my eyes and waited until I was resting. While sleeping, time goes hella fast but forcing yourself to sleep at an early time is a struggle, especially at a boy's house. A boy's.

Meanwhile, the room was super cold still and I survived it. I did feel freezing but it was quiet and calm in the apartment, I liked it. There was a lot of people in the home but super quiet, I enjoyed the silence.

As I slowly closed my eyes when he energy died in my body, I found myself resting in peace and on Mark's bed.

- 𝗍 𝗂 𝗆 𝖾 𝗌 𝗄 𝗂 𝗉 -

Awoken by the sunshine, I sat up. I wasn't in my own room and I realized that then, my squinted eyes looked left and right when I realized Mark was gone. I panicked at the moment, I didn't know anyone in the house but him. He was the only person I was close to. I didn't feel safe without him.

And so, I stood up immediately when I heard a groan. "Mark?" I say, looking down at the floor. My eyebrows grouped up a bunch, "W-What are you doing on the floor?" I'm pretty sure I woke him up.

"Nothing..." He mumbles and turned around, I spotted his clock on the wall and we were going to be late if he didn't get his ass up. "Mark, we need to go to school. I also need someone to drop me off at home first." I tell him, panicking more since he clearly wasn't ready to do his morning routine.

I sigh. Whatever I said didn't make him get up. I got up on my own, walked out and into the kitchen... kind of. I stopped walking out of the room, actually. I heard his parents' chatter. I didn't mean to overhear anything but I did anyways.

"Tsk, that kid still needs to pay us." Mr. Jeon said, he sipped his coffee while leaning on their counter. "Hush now, we'll get what we want." I felt even more unsafe and I didn't know what to do. If they saw me, would their whole personality change? Or are they just not the people I thought they were? Eh, this is going to be okay.. right?

I went back into the room and faced my back against the door, seeing Mark made me feel relieved. "You look stressed, are you okay?" He asked me, scratching his nape while picking up his stuffed toy and blankets off the floor.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." He nods while groaning, "I'll drive you home, do you want something to eat for the ride?" he asked next as he lifted his arms and have them a stretch plus a yawn. "No. I'm okay."

Mark grabs his keys from his closet and closed it up, he stops walking when seeing me. I then hold my hands and stare up, "What's wrong?" I question the male.

"Do you want to keep that sweater?" Mark pointed at my chest, I look down. My face filled with red showed that I was embarrassed, "Uh- no!" I take it off in a second and pass it onto the bed. He laughs then ruffled my hair, making it look worse before we left the room.

"Oh, hey, Marcus!" Mr. Jeon greeted.
"Mark." Mrs. Jeon whispered.

"Tsk, I'm just kidding. Goodmorning!" He adds, I smile at the both of them. They were now.. sweet. "I was just leaving. Thank you for having me." I bow twice and look at Mark, "Let's go." I say quietly. He followed me out the door of the apartment and our walking down the stairs had begun.

"How did you sleep?" I asked Mark when he opened the door out for me, "Why do you care?" he chuckled when replying. I say, "Because.. you're my friend." I felt the excitement run through my body when I admitted he was my friend.

"Am I now?" He asked me and I nod with a cheeky smile, "Can I be your lover?" he asked next and I gave him an eye roll. "You're kidding." I told him.

"..yeah, I am now."

📖 : published | 04/07/21
📝 : dw i cried making this </3 brocken, i hope u have a blessed day, stay safe and take care. dont mean to be a karen but wear your masks 🙄💅