#49

📍HIGH SCHOOL.
9:32AM.
🙇🏻‍♀️ NO AECHA'S POV.

I sit in my seat and keep an eye on that model talking to Mark. She visited every classroom to pick which one to choose for the rest of the year - what's wrong with this girl? School's about to end first semester, why join now?

"You good?" I heard Tzuyu question me. She leans forward from her table to my back to listen for my response, "Ehh, that girl's just a bit fishy." I whisper back to her. She really was getting close to Mark, "She's a female of course she's fishy- are you that dumb?" I give her a look and she scratches her nape, "Not that type of fishy?" she asks quietly.

"She's bothering me." I admit and pull my hair, I felt like I was going crazy and as Tzuyu saw I couldn't handle it. "Girl, you're just jealous that she's getting closer to your man." She told me, "Weren't you the one who said you didn't like Mark, like.. a couple days ago?" her laugh pissed me off.

Was she making fun of me? "Are you seriously laughing now? I'm feeling bad and you have the audacity to laugh about it?" I look at her intensely. I let the anger in my body spring out to spite at her. "Woah, chill." Tzuyu says and I lash out on her.

I get up and start to stomp out of the classroom, leaving a glance at Mark when he had spotted me leaving. I tried not giving too much attention. "Ay, ay, ay!" I heard a voice, "Shortie, come back." he said and I sighed with a twist to turn around. "Yes?" My shoulders slouch at the sight of Mark Lee.

"Where are you going?" He cocked his eyebrow up, "Washroom?" I replied. He chuckled at me and corrected me, "Washroom's that way." he points the opposite way I went.. "Right.. I meant I just went to the washroom and saw something I shouldn't have so I'm heading to the office to report it."

He looked down in disappointment, "The office is still that way - and you literally just left the classroom I'm not that idiotic." scoffed he went. "So, you are a bit idiotic?" I asked and smiled.

"Well- no." He says, his eyebrows in a bunch. "Whatever. Just- leave me alone." I told him and ran far away from the male. "Okay?" He said loud enough for me to here, while I was far from the classroom, I turn around and bump into a chest.

I groan and hold my forehead, "Oh, sorry. Are you okay?" I heard a voice. I stay focused on myself but respond with, "Yeah." I shake my head quickly and look at the man whom I happened to bump into.

"Lee Chan?" I say.

"That's me." I was clearly in shock and confusion because I didn't notice him at all. Has it been that long since I've talked to him? "I didn't notice you. You look so.. different. Hansome, to be honest." Chan laughs at me and I do too.

"Yeah, my sister found out the trouble I've gotten and punished me by literally turning me into a gentleman." He tells me and I chuckle, "It worked," I compliment him and he gives me a smile. "Anyways, what are you up to?"

"Nothing. Just running away from people. I'm genuinely confused about what I feel towards-" He cuts me off, "Mark?" I stop and look up to see him. "..yeah." I admit and he turns to his class. "Wanna skip? You can talk to me about it. I promise, I changed."

I look behind me to my class and they looked busy, there's only around 20 minutes left to it wouldn't be super bad if I skipped. "Sure. Let's go." I say and he replies with, "Alright. Race you there." he pulled out his car keys from his pocket and started rushing down the hallways to an exit of our school.

note: lol i finally updated ive been so lazy and tired lately that i havent even had the time to write well i have time but not the energy im so sorry but i hope u enjoy it

published: 06/30/21
happy taeyong day <3 everybody wish him a good day and send birtday wishes :)