#48

📍HIGH SCHOOL.
8:21AM.
🙇🏻‍♀️ NO AECHA'S POV.

I slam my locker shut and lock it as the bell rings early for no exact reason, "What the shit?" I say when I hear it. "Everybody! Get in the auditorium! Principal's got an announcement." Minjae motions his hand and call us to run.

Mark, Tzuyu and I meet eyes somehow and begin to race without even knowing it. Both of them run past me but the male pushes me back with force. "Mark! What the hell? That was so unfair!" I said when I was on the cold and dirty floor he pushed me onto.

"Tsk, it's a joke, Aecha." He turned around and told me. He didn't even help me up, what's up with this kid? Soon, he left me there alone. "That's not how you're going to treat me." I whisper when I get up. I ran after him and before I ran closer to Tzuyu, I dragged his hair and made him fall.

He sits his ass on the floor like I did earlier and stares at my back as I run into the auditorium second after Tzuyu. "What the?." I heard white boy say quietly when he got up. I began to walk instead of run while walking down small steps to chairs we could sit on.

"Aecha, the fuck was that for?" He asks me quietly as we both walk into a row of empty chairs. I followed Tzuyu and sat next to her, "You pushed me so I dragged you." I sit down and he did too. "Yeah, but it was a joke. You didn't need to scalp me." Mark said and still, I shrugged to ignore him.

He sighs, "Is this because I didn't tell you about the soulmate stuff?" his eyes rolled. "Maybe." I replied when the lights got dim meaning the event or whatever we were here for was about to start.

"Look, Aecha-" The Principal began to speak in formal words. His back was straight as always and his chin stayed up while he talked to us. I turn to Mark to talk a glance, he leaned on the arm rest of his seat and sighed.

I felt guilty - but at the same time, I don't care.

"Today, we have a new student." The Principal tells us, "All this for one student?" Tzuyu whispers over to Mark and I, making it loud for the other younger boys to hear what we were talking about. "My daughter."

My eyes widen at the sight of the woman standing behind the principal, slowly walking slower to a stand and taking attention from people as they stare in awe. I gulp. My head makes a turn to look at Mark, he stays still and lets a breath out. "What?" He turns to my face.

"Nothing," I say quietly. I face back at the front and the daughter of our principal comes out of the shade with a shining smile on her face. "Hello, everybody." She says loudly, everyone clapped? I didn't understand why though. "Why are we clapping?" I ask Tzuyu who was next to me on the side.

She shrugs but then when I straighten my body back to my posture, Mark whispers to me saying that, "She's a known model in Seoul. You don't know her?" he asks me then. I shake my head while looking at him. "She's gorgeous."

I nodded and look back at the female, she was wearing a dress with a bunch of printed flowers on it and her eyes were fixated on someone near me as she did see my face. She was like a spotlight moving it's shine around everybody.

I heard chuckling from next to me, it was Mark getting up while laughing. "Hm? Where are you going?" I pulled his arm slightly. "Washroom, wanna come?" He teases me, I ignored the joke and left him a slap on the arm.

He ruffles my hair and turns it into a mess before heading away off to the washroom. "Dude, are you seriously falling for him when he's clearly trying to move on?" I heard Tzuyu. I turn around to the lesbian, "Clearly moving on? He doesn't even seem like it." I scoff.

"Just wait and see. You're too blind to see what he's doing." She says.

Too blind? What is he doing anyways?

📖 ; published | 06/14/21
📝 ; finally updated- sorry for the long wait but hopefully you're all still interested in the story :) i'm getting there !! im not super active on my social medias anymore so i wanted to apologize about that. due to shit in my life im getting even more tired each day but srsly tho im trying my best to write even if im lazy- im so sorry for the late updates but i hope you still enjoy. stay safe, i love you, you are cared for and im proud of u. dont forget to vote :)