#60

❲ #𝟲𝟬 ❳ - ◦۪۪̥ 𝖺 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗒.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧.

"Mhm, I'll see you tomorrow." Mark patted Aecha's back. She got tired and acted drunk when she wasn't so her precious boyfriend carried her out of the car and into her house.

"But.." She huffed, "There's no school tomorrow." Mark grinned at her as he breathed heavily from carrying a human in bridal style up the stairs.

"You'll see me anyways. We're going on a date?" Her eyes opened, "A date?" she repeated but louder than him. "Yes.. b-baby. A date." Mark planted a soff kiss on her forehead, "Am I still oily?" she asked him with a shaky voice while he laid her down carefully.

"No, not anymore." He laughed stiffly at her.

"Go to bed soon, okay?" Mark placed another kiss on her head before leaving. When he arrives at her door she says, "Bye, Mark~ I love.." she fall asleep then. Mark became upset that she didn't finish what she said. "You love?"He repeated.

She begins to snore which gave Mark a sign that she was too into her deep sleep for the night already. He grins and walked out the door, he speeds down the stairs and reminded Jessi and Mr. No that he was leaving, "I'll be leaving. Thank you for giving me a moment to say bye to Aecha." He bowed twice.

"Don't be so formal, come over whenever you want." Jessi tells him and he lets out a polite laugh. "Oh, I see. Thank you." He flashed a smile towards the two adults. "Goodnight, Mark." Mr. No puts down his glass of juice onto the counter and waved to him.

Mark waves bye and walked out the door, closing it on his way out taking a deep breath of the fresh air then continued to find his car which was right in front of the long pavement path from Aecha's house to the sidewalk and road.

He headed home when he got home. He played around with anything that made music and found himself creating a song. Mark thought it'd be cute for him to send something nice for Aecha to wake up to so he just gives her an appreciation paragraph before going to bed.

Meanwhile, Huijun walked down the stairs when Mark left the house, "Mark left?" he asked. "Yeah." Jessi replied to him, "Good." he scoffed. "Why such a sassy attitude? Do you not like Mark?"

Huijun shrugged, "Go fix your attitude." Mr. No scolded him after swallowing his sip of a drink. "What?" His son replied to him, Huijun opened the fridge to drink for a carton of milk. "Apologize to both Mark and Aecha."

"You've been cruel with your words ever since they started dating." Jessi made an 'O' with her mouth. "Aecha and Mark don't even know about what I've said!" He scoffed and wiped his damp mouth with the back of his hand.

"Fine." Huijun shrugged like he did earlier then left them in the kitchen. He sloppily stomped up the stares, giving his famiky death stares on his way up to the hallway of rooms.

He groaned and rolled his eyes when he swung Aecha's door open, "Aecha," he called her name and he hummed in return. "I said bad things about your relationship with Mark." Huijun came in and closed the door. He flopped on the bed next to her. "I know." Her voice muffled.

"I'm sorry." He huffed, he slouched his shoulders and scratched one after. "It's okay." Aecha responded to his apologizing. "Mark's a good guy and he.." She breathes, "he makes me really happy." Aecha confessed.

Huijun laughs, "I can tell." she smiled at him. "Please don't hate him anymore." She said, she continued to sound drunk - was she drunk? No. "I'll still spend time with you whenever but obviously, I'll have to make time for Mark and everybody else." Aecha says.

"I understand that." He nodded with a sigh leaving his mouth, "Go to bed. I forgive you." Aecha rubbed her knuckles onto her eyelids then yawned again before positioning herself in another way on her mattress.

"Good, thank you." Huijun leaned onto her and have the cousin a hug. "Sleep well." He whispered to her, "You too." Aecha replied to him. He stood up and off the bed then headed out of the bedroom, he met with his dad who was watching them and say goodnight.

"Nice job, kid."

note: how r u guys doing

published: 07/26/21