#19

📍 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆.
⏰ 8:27𝖺𝗆. - 4:21𝗉𝗆.
🙇🏻‍♀️ 𝗇𝗈 𝖺𝖾𝖼𝗁𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏.

I got to class early, it was boring outside in the halls standing so I came into the class. Minute by minute, the classroom filled up with more students and one student caught my eye. Mark, since he was late, the teacher punished him with detention.

I straighten my posture, clear my throat and open up my book like I wasn't staring at him. His hair was fluffy and looked soft, I glanced at it once in awhile. "Hey." He said, leaning to see my face. Seconds later, I ignore him and when he looks away, I look to stare at his hair. It was black and dry, but fluffed up. He noticed, staring back at me to make me identify that he caught me.

"Dazzled?" He grinned. I stutter to begin with and closed my book. Taking a deep breath, "Mark! Stop being so loud and do your work!" I shouted. Everyone stared at me, staring to whisper to their friends about Mark. "Dude, there is no lesson. Silent reading for 30 minutes?" He reminded me. I groan and roll my eyes.

"Whatever, pad boy." I say.

His eyes widen, "I thought that name was dead." he added to his eye motions and leaned in, getting closer to my side. "Well, it isn't. Ok-" I turn my head to face him and widened my eyes like his when I realize how small the gap was in between us.

"Try not to fall for me, I dare you." He sighed. "Yeah- okay." I sarcastically reply.

ㄧ 𝗍 𝗂 𝗆 𝖾 𝗌 𝗄 𝗂 𝗉 ㄧ

"And he goes, "Dazzled?" Ugh!" I shout, pushing my thumb into the controller and killed a person in the game. "Okay, we get it. You like him." Huijun said, playing the game with me and killing me because he was an enemy. "What?" I ask.

"What about Lee Chan?" Minjae suddenly asked. He slid his phone to the side to see us and stare, "What about him?" I scoff and shot in the game. "Don't you like him?" He questions and I shake my head, "Not anymore." I say and stood up when I won the game against Huijun. I dropped the controller on the couch behind me and looked at Uncle who seemed suspicious.

He was drying cups after he washed them, he was smiling too. "What are you so happy about?" I asked him, everyone then stared at him while waiting for an answer. "Me? Nothing. Oh, nothing." He chuckled, "Take this twice a day. The doctor called." he showed me my drops. My eyebrows furrow.

"Really? Is that safe?" I ask and walked to him, sitting on the stool as the friends; Minjae and Huijun began a new match. Sad, Seungmin wasn't here. "Yeah, totally." He told me, "Take one in the morning and one at night." he told me and I nodded. I put the drops in my eyes and it made my blink though it worked. "Done." I smile at him.

"Aigoo, you really got the beauty from your mom, huh?" He caressed my chin and chuckled. I roll my eyes and ignored him, "What's up dinner, Uncle?" Minjae asked. "He's not your uncle." I say and turn around. "But he loves me more than you?" He replied and walked to the seat next to me.

I gasped and smacked his thigh. He screamed, breaking the note he kept and began laughing for no reason. I scoff at him and cursed underneath my breath, "Stupid Mark." I whisper, "Mark?!" Minjae shouted. "How the hell do I look like Mark?!" He added. "I said, 'Minjae,' Minjae." I say.

"No, you didn't. You clearly said, 'Mark.'" Uncle told me. I roll my eyes, "Whatever." I say and stared at Huijun who was far from me. He shrugged and mouthed, "What?" I shook my head and told him to ignore it but used hand motions.

He understood and sat on a stool next to Minjae. We waited and waited while talking as Uncle cooked us up some food. Dinner was made and after that, Minjae was driven home by us and we went to bed when our night routines was finished.

"I can't sleep.." I whisper to myself and sat up, picking up my phone and leaning back on my bed board. I open it and checked my Snapchat where I found a message from Mark. "I hate you but I'm bored." I say.

📖 : published | 03/26/21
📝 : so how are we liking the story?