#54

❲ #𝟱𝟰 ❳ - ◦۪۪̥ 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖼𝗁𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧.

Chan, Tzuyu, Huijun, Minjae, and Aecha were setting up lights, foods, and everything to make this party the best of the best. "I'm so excited." Minjae put a top on the table and settled down a bowl of chips, then a bowl of fruit punch then many more.

"Me too. We're graduating." Aecha passes by and grabs a chip then ate it afterwards. "I'm not. I'm excited that you and Mark are finally getting together." He told her, Aecha rolled her eyes. "That too, I guess. I'm worried he doesn't feel the same anymore." She leans on the table.

"Aecha! I need you to light up the living room!" Chan yelled from the kitchen, "Both of them?" Aecha asked him loudly. She was outside and he was inside, she just heard him because of the opened doors. "Yes!" Chan puts down a knife he was using to cut up meat. He wiped his forehead.

"Fine." Aecha runs inside and grabbed a hand-full of Christmas lights from a box of festive decorations outside by the doors to the massive backyard and pool. She walks in and stared up, "How am I gonna get them to stick?"

"There's hooks." Chan tells her. Aecha nodded her head then threw up a string of lights to reach the hooks. "This is gonna be hard." She sighed, "Wait. I'll get you a ladder." Chan said. He stops his cooking and ran out to rush and find a ladder somewhere.

"Wait! There's no need!" She said loudly but he came running with a ladder in his hands. "Here, climb and I'll hold you- o-or the ladder." She laughed at him and climbed up the ladder. He held onto the ladder with one hand and her waist with the other.

"I think I got this. You can cook now." He nodded at her and continued to cook. The party was starting at night, hours later so they had a long time to prepare. It was gonna take long anyways. Mark didn't know they were setting up early so he wasn't getting any replies from any of his friends for hours until around 10pm when they finished.

Everyone sits on the couch at the same time. They all lost energy and busted clothes. "Oh, my god! He's calling me, what do I do?" Aecha got out her vibrating phone and showed everybody. "Don't be stupid and answer?" Huijun replied to his cousin.

"White boy? Really? He's Wasian!" Tzuyu told her. "Still white." Aecha said. "Pick up!" Chan elbowed her. She remembers she was holding the phone and answered, finally. "Hey, where are you?" Mark asked Aecha, not even a second in the conversation.

"What? Why?" Aecha asked, "I came to your house. Mr. No said you and Huijun aren't home. He doesn't know where you guys went." Aecha looked at everybody in panic. "What do I say?" She whispers, Tzuyu grabbed the phone.

"Hey, Mark. We're shopping." Tzuyu told him, "It's 10pm. You're not fucking shopping. Where are you? I'm picking you guys up." Minjae bit his lip and looked at Aecha. "You should've declined the call.." Chan whispered.

"Was that Chan? Are you guys at the party already without me?!" Mark shouted into the phone, "Bullshit!" he shouts again and ended the call. "I think he's mad." Minjae quietly said. "You think?" Everybody said to him.

Tzuyu and Aecha were brought to a room with a bunch of nice clothes. Since the party was starting, they couldn't go home to change so instead, he let them change into his sister's clothings. "She's asleep. She's a heavy sleeper but yeah, choose anything."

Chan opened the huge closet the size of a bathroom. "Shoes, tops, skirts. Everything is in here." He explained, "Woah, can I steal from here?" Tzuyu asked and walked into the closet. "Eh, I don't really care." He told them and left them there, alone.

The girls had a fashion show first before actually getting ready. It made both of them fashionably late, "You guys look.. good." Huijun complimented Aecha and Tzuyu. Tzuyu wore pants but Aecha wore a dress. She spun and spun in the dress until someone stopped her.

"The party'll be starting soon. Some people arrived already so Aecha, I'll lead you into the room Mark's getting stuck in with you." Chan said. She nods and walked behind him when he began to leave the living room where the decorating started.

"Minjae, get the music on. Huijun, turn on the lights." Tzuyu told the two younger boys. She controlled them to do good for the party until it was all done. Mark came when everybody did. Minjae was the first to greet him because he had spotted Seungmin as well. "Where's the others?" Mark asked Minjae, "Why are you so late?" Minjae asked back.

"I checked everybody's houses. Which is why Seungmin's here with you. He snuck out." Mark looked at him with a smile, "Nice! Everybody else is inside mingling." Mark takes off his jacket and throws it off on a chair he found.

Mark rushed inside and found Chan talking to some new people, Tzuyu was drinking and checking out girls. "Where's Aecha?" He asked himself. Chan spotted Mark, he said bye to the person he was talking to and ran to Mark. "Hey, where's Aecha?"

"Hi, and she's... follow me." Chan lead Mark to where Aecha was lead earlier. He was surprised today he wasn't going to be flirting with more girls. He was sort of done and fed up, all he wanted was Aecha.

"She's in here."

"Why alone in a room?"

"You'll see, condoms are in the desks if you and Ae-" Mark slapped the side of his head, "That's the second time today." Chan rubbed his hand on where he was hit twice today. "Go in." Chan opened the door. Aecha was turned around staring at family photos and paintings.

"Aecha?" The door closed and.. locked.

note: seungmin (not from skz) in the building

published: 07/21/21