#1

no aecha's pov.

It was around 7 when I met him in the grocery store. He was hanging around in the tampon and pad aisle looking at it and not doing anything. He had his hood up, mouth opened while playing with his long, white strings of his hoodie.

I look at him in awe, "Excuse me." then got back to the point of why I went to the grocery store at night in the first place. I rushed over to the small box of pads that was the right size for myself, I attempted to snatch it. He stuttered them moved forward to grab it as well.

"I was here first." He reminds me. I hold it with both hands, scouting every spot of it as I look up to meet his brown pupils. "I grabbed it first, mister." I tell him, he rolled his eyes to the side with sass really quickly and glared back at me.

"Miss, I was waiting here." He told me and tugged on the box lightly, "Yeah, and not doing anything. Plus, what does a guy need it for?" I scoff at him and tugged harder than he did before. A family then strolled through with their cart, the two kids stared at us and played with their hands as the mother just smacked her forehead before leaving.

His eyes almost bolted out of his body, "I-I.. I need it for my girlfriend!" he exclaimed loudly, pulling it at the same time. I roll my eyes, moving towards him just where he pulled the box of pads to. "Well, tell your girlfriend to use tampons!" I shout with a grunt together when I pulled with most of my strength.

"Why don't you, crazy lady?!" I gasped loudly, "Isn't your girlfriend the crazy lady with the tight-ass, bleeding pussy here?!" I shouted at him. His eyebrows bent down in anger and tugged on it once again without saying anything. "So are you!" He said back.

"Yeah, but I can wait for it." I said in a monotone, "Then wait!" he yelled and grabbed it. It got away from my hands quickly but I grabbed it again and rested my fingers tightly on the box. "Just because I can wait, doesn't mean I want to!" I yelled at the stranger. I didn't know his name at the moment but he seemed young like me who didn't need any respect.

He huffed, breathing heavily in anger because of me. "Can you just let go? Please?" He asked nicely but pulled harder than the earlier times, "No." I replied kindly as well and pulled. I thought I had it this time but I didn't, he pulled harder than me and made me swing then fall against the other aisle.

He smiled of relief as I tried to stand up, "You! Young man, give that box of pads back to the girl!" it sounded like an old lady trying to save me so I dropped to the ground then groaned, faking a wound. I hissed while she came and helped me up, "Are you okay?" I nod, limping and holding elbow.

The stranger looked at the both of us with wild eyes, "I- I- She-" he stuttered, pointing at me. The old woman furrowed her eyebrows at him, "I'd never hit a girl!" he exclaimed. "Give me that!" The lady stole the box from the guy and gave it to me, "Go buy condoms instead." she told him and flicked his forehead.

I stuck my tongue out and thanked the lady. I giddily went to the cashier, I paid then left to go back home.

"What took you so long?" My uncle asked me when I opened the door, I found my cousin on the couch watching something while his dad was cleaning. "I fought with this dude at the grocery store, he tried to steal my pads so we argued until I fell and this lady thought it was his fault." I explained and pushed off my shoes.

"Nice, you were taught well."

note: sksjsjsjsjsjs this was my note from feb "how was that for a chapter 1"

published: 02/23/21