#38

📍 PARKING LOT - AECHA'S HOME.
3:40PM.
🙇🏻‍♀️ NO AECHA'S POV.

I stare at the tall male. He stares back and his hair flows to the side because of the wind arriving because of the weather. I get out of the mood when my phone rings, I let go of my cousin and Juseong to pick it up.

Nothing important, just Auntie telling me to bring my friends home. "Yeah, sure." I reply and end the call soon. "Go ahead, Juseong." I tell them and they hug me before running to their brother's car and getting in. Slowly, she gets comfortable in the car and waves.

I wave back and smile. My eyes focused on the tall male, their brother. "Good seeing you today." He grinned and asked, "How have you been?" leaning on his car, he stared at Mark after. "Good, good. W-What about you?" I asked, stuttering because nerve came into my body.

"That doesn't matter, does it?" He asked and chuckled. He was being so confusing, I wasn't processing a lot of his personality at the moment. "I'll get going. Bye, now." He waves as he got into his car and drove fast out of the parking lot.

I turn to Mark, he glares at me. "Who was that?" He asked me - and I hated that question so much, it brough back flashbacks because I couldn't say he was just a friend. "No one- do you have time to have dinner at my place tonight?" His eyes widened his his lips formed into a smirk.

"Don't feel so entitled just because my family likes you," I spit out and walk to chase Tzuyu, "Tzuyu! Chou Tzuyu!" I call her name. I think she hummed then turned around, she was using her phone.

She ran to me with a sweet smile, "Hey! How are you?" she immediately asks after bringing me a hug. "Good, good. My aunt's home and wants to meet my friends, wanna come?" I ask her while walking back to Mark. Tzuyu explains how much she'd love to meet my auntie as we started to head for the sidewalk with Huijun and Mark.

"Huijun, what did your friends say? Is Seungmin free this evening?" Huijun gets off his phone and looks up with a shook head, "..but he's sneaking out." I laugh and gave him a high-five. I liked his attitude.

"Aecha, who was that dude from earlier, like, I don't believe you when you say he's a friend." Mark speaks again, I ignore him by staring at Tzuyu's phone screen. "You're so blind." I heard Huijun tell him.

Mark whispers, "What?" he seemed to be too confused but he'd find out pretty soon. By that, never. "What's your aunt's name?" Tzuyu disturbs my thoughts, "Uh- Jessi,"

"Jessi?" Was her way of asking for her lastname. "Jessica No." I tell her and she says, "D-Did you say Jessica Ho?!" she stutters from the shock and I gulp. "I mean.. her name is legally Jessica Ho since she changed it.. but before she was Jessica No." I explain to Mark and Tzuyu.

Mark was observing but he was shocked too when he heard me, "What? Really?" he asked me with a chuckle. I nodded at him, smiling, "Good looks run in the family, huh?" he winks and I push his head away from me after I cringe.

"Admit it, you were flustered and in conclusion you're in love with me." He teases. I roll my eyes then stare into his, "No, actually." Tzuyu looks at her phone. "Huh? How do you-" Mark whispers were stopped since the other female cut him off.

"I-I was staring at my phone? What happened?" I saw a spit she swallowed go down her throat. She was most likely to be lying, sort of fishy. "Nothing. Let's just get home, eat dinner with my family and you guys can leave."

Tzuyu glared, "You want to get rid of me that fast?" she asked and I pushed her back to move faster. "I guess so." Mark chuckles. My head turned to him after I stopped pushing Tzuyu.

"Shut up, snowman." I say to him.

"Kiss me, then." Mark replied.

📖 ; published | 04/30/21
📝 ; so how we feeling about this.. this wasnt edited sooooo yurp how are u today :DD