#18

📍𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅.
⏰ 12:26𝗉𝗆. - 3:43𝗉𝗆.
🙇🏻‍♀️ 𝗇𝗈 𝖺𝖾𝖼𝗁𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏.

"How was everyone's morning?" Seungmin asked, then spooning out the noodles from his tray and mixing it with rice before eating it all. "Good." Minjae replied, Huijun did the same until silence was joined and heads were turned to me.

Seungmin's eyebrows furrow, "Hey, Mark looks lonely. Isn't he your classmate?" everyone looked to turn around at him. "We should invite him, what do you say?" Minjae asked, "To annoy Aecha? Hell, yes." Huijun scoffed then stood up, "Mark, come over here." he called him and motioned his head to us. "No. I'm actually waiting for someone." He replies.

"Too bad, I know she's not coming." Huijun told him. Mark's lips made a chuckle, I heard his tray and footsteps before I heard a thud next to me. He turned his head, staring his eyeballs at me. "Oh, Aecha! I hadn't noticed you there." Mark exclaimed sarcastically and sighed.

I heard giggles from Seungmin and Minjae and earned a smirk from my own cousin. "Oh? But I noticed your ugly face from afar. It's hard to ignore." I replied to the sarcasm with my own, "Really? The only reason you'd see it from afar is because my face is one of a kind." he told me.

"I kind of ship it." Seungmin said.

"Nah, I'm team Lee Chan." Minjae told the other. "W-Whatever." I ended the flustering he was making me feel and finished my lunch. I stood up and left to throw away my lunch, I bump into Tzuyu when I turn away from the trash.

She chuckled lightly, "I'm really sorry. Are you okay?" she questions and found my eyes. She's beautiful, who wouldn't like her? She's kind, who wouldn't like her? Why do so many people want me to be with Mark if Tzuyu exists? "Yeah. I'm sorry, too."

Why does this even matter? Pointless and stupid for me to even have Mark Lee planted in my brain like a tattoo. "Are you good? You seem sad, talk to me." She leaned on the wooden bin of trash and continuously smiled at me.

"It's okay. Just some struggles at home, y'know?" I ask and became nice. I don't trust her- maybe she's persuading me without making me feel like she's persuading me to believe her nice girl act. It's confusing but I want to trust her, I just don't want to or my heart'll just be broken.

I know you don't understand any of this but I'm sensing some side effects I've been receiving after the montage that I saw. "Hey, are you sure?" She disturbed my thoughts, "Yeah. Bye now." I wave and turn to walk back to my seat with my cousin and his friends.. plus a Mark Lee.

ㄧ 𝗍 𝗂 𝗆 𝖾 𝗌 𝗄 𝗂 𝗉 ㄧ

I was walking home with Minjae and my cousin as he starts off a new conversation with, "Hey, I was texting this Wonyoung girl from Seungmin's class and rumours say there's a new kid coming." it wasn't true.

"Again? Isn't that too early?" I asked him. "I mean, you guys got Mark but you don't like him so.. aren't you excited, cute boys maybe?" He says, elbowing me. I shrug, "I'm not into that sort of stuff." I explained to him. "Yet you have a secret poster of EXO in your closet." Huijun mentions.

"Why the hell were you even in there?" I asked him bitterly, he looked up at me and hummed like he didn't know. "I was playing hide and seek with Minjae that one time." He added and I sighed, "Whatever. Maybe I'm into that stuff, maybe I'm not. I'm still young so don't." I didn't know what else to say. I just sighed it off like how I began the sentence.

I was suddenly so disappointed and upset for the rest of the day, moping in my bed and sighing every 5 minutes. Is this why girls don't want to be friends with me? Because I'm not into boys just yet?

It's not my fault but I do want friends. Maybe a boyfriend too, I'm turning 18 in December and I deserve one, right? But seriously, how do I even get friends in a high school? I just hang out with some reckless teens.

"Aecha! Come downstairs, eat some fruit and use your drops!" I heard my uncle. I shook it off and got out of my bed and began to walk downstairs without a problem. I walk past Huijun and Minjae, focused on their games while I sat on a stool in front of Uncle.

"Take these." He handed me the drops, I nod and lifted my head up as I opened the small bottle. I drop an extra one in to see better, I gave it back to my uncle and did as he told me to do, eat fruit. This is so boring.

📖 : published | 03/24/21
📝 : hello everyone! i'm sorry i haven't updated in a couple days and i know everyone tells me to just update when i can, since i'm a person who is hard on myself, i don't listen to those comments and i try to update all the time. i've just been feeling lazy :/ but here it is! enjoy your day and remember to eat, drink and stay healthy and safe especially in this pandemic :) i love you!