#12

📍𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾.
⏰ 7:36𝖺𝗆.
🙇🏻‍♀️ 𝗇𝗈 𝖺𝖾𝖼𝗁𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏.
⚠️ 𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲 𝖮𝖥 𝖱𝖠𝖯𝖤.

"Hey, Grandp- I mean, Da- I mean, Uncle!" I shout. I messed up trying to call my uncle when he walked into the kitchen as I was finding food to eat in the fridge. "You can call me Dad, y'know." I turn around fully to glare. "You aren't my dad."

"Right, sorry, kid. Anyways, what's up?" He leaned on the counter I was behind a few inches and then waited for me to reply. "Let's go see an eye doctor. You're getting old and you might not be able to s-" Since I was talking fast, his brain couldn't take the speed of it and stopped me.

He waved his hands in front of me, "Stop talking. First, I can read perfectly fine. Second, what's truly up?" he asked again, waiting for the truth he deserved. I sighed while my shoulders slouched at the same time. "My eyes are just getting blurry, is all."

"Really, huh? Last time I checked, you're 17 and not 69." He told me and chuckled. I chuckled as well for a little and then got back to business. I wanted to know if what I saw yesterday was going to be true, "Can you elaborate on how your eyes are blurry?"

I hum, "I think I'm seeing things I shouldn't be." I explain bluntly without detail. I didn't want to go too far but I know he expects me too, "Such as..?" he waited more for me to continue but I squirmed and shuddered.

"..my future with someone? Well, I'm not sure that it's my future but.. he looked so different and mature. So.." I shrugged, looking back up at him with a nibbled bottom lip. He grinned widely, "No."

"What? Come on!" I whined while he turns around and walked away from me, leaving me with a face about to cry. "Figure it out yourself." He commented as he walked up the stairs slowly, leaning on his knees to make sure he didn't fall.

"I don't understand!" After that, I ignored him for the whole day. Along with everyone else stuck in my horrid life. Huijun would come along sometimes but he'd notice whether I wanted space or not and he did so. He didn't include me in conversations but made sure I was okay because I was thinking a lot.

Mark was there, talking and blabbering about whatever went on in his mind. There Chan was, he continued to text me nonstop but I left him on delivered most of the time. He should've seen how I didn't want to talk in any way though I remembered I still need to go on that stupid date with him.

"Hello?." There Mark was again, he was annoying me more than usual. He played with my hair once in awhile and I'd slap his hand away but he'd just smile. Then, he'd use my stuff without permission and sometimes he'd even use his fingers to pretend-walk up my body just to get my attention.

"Can you not?!" I shout at him, in the middle of silent reading. His eyes open wider than usual and blinked twice, "Ms. No. Do we have a problem here?" everyone turned around. Even the girl who was the reason behind my insecurities, Chou Tzuyu. I hated how close Mark was with her.

"No. I'm sorry. I was just.. very surprised about what happened in my book." I lied and chuckled lightly, Tzuyu smiled and mouthed, "I like your hair." I smile back kindly and nodded as I sat down back on my chair. "Wanna tell me what's up?"

"No." I replied to Mark.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I hate you. I got this mark from you!" I whisper-shouted and pointed to my bruise, similar to his. "That was not from me. I didn't even touch you but you touched me and gave me this! Rape!" He pointed at his bruise, near his knuckles like mine. I grab his hand and moved it next to mine, viewing how it looked the same.

"Don't touch me." He said, moving himself away and treating me like I'm sick. I hate how he's so kind, making me think that he likes me more than a friend and just as a friend then he has a rude side. I hate it all, it makes me just feel bad. "Okay." I bluntly said and continued my book, starting with a deep breath.

📖 : published | 03/12/21
📝 : haelo~ how is everyone doing today :)