#43

📍 MARK'S HOME.
8:34PM.
🙇🏻 MARK LEE'S POV.

"You lied to me?" I heard a crack in Aecha's voice, "You broke up with me and the last thing you could do was lie to me?" Aecha broke into pieces speaking to Minho. I could see how hurt that man was making her feel by just staring at him.

Aecha wipes more onto her sweater, relying on it to hide her droplets of tears, "What about your soulmate? What about her, huh?" she asks for more information from the ex and he replies with, "There was no soulmate." my eyes were plain opened.

"Then why'd you lie to Aecha?" I asked.

He looks at me, "You're not at the place to talk, dude. Shut up." Minho says and I explained how he was dating a minor at a legal age as others could see him as a pedophile, "You're dating my sister. My sister is a minor so watch your words before matching my tone." I walk closer.

"Man.. just shut up." He chuckles, he was upset with me and I could see that but in my head, I found it funny that he was slowly losing himself. "I won't until you tell me why you left Aecha, lied to her and ended up dating a minor, being in an illegal relationship that could get you ended up behind bars." I pulled out the big facts and let him be a tiny ant to face my given information, not to mention, true information.

He looks at the wooden floor, he stares up and meets Aecha's orbs right before her thick, salt-filled tears were welcomed by the floor. "I left Aecha because I didn't love her anymore." Damn, even that hurt me and I'm not even the main character.

"I didn't love you anymore and I didn't want to hurt you either-" Aecha lets go of her inner anger, her wounds and cuts that were forever bleeding because of the unsolved love story of Lee Minho and No Aecha. "If you didn't love me anymore than why would you care if I was hurt?!" She screamed at his face and sobbed her soul inside and out.

She was heavily breathing, her chest was pumping up and down, her tears were rolling down her soft-skinned cheeks as her silky black hair were separated in thin pieces and dropped in front of the body parts that were producing her tears.

"You could've been fucking honest with me and told me you loved someone else instead of making me feel terrified to fall in love again and overthink if that other girl is better than me for so long! But no, your dense-ass had to make me feel miserable by lying- do you not know how horrible you made me feel and the shit you caused?"

"If you told me you didn't love me anymore I'd stop loving you. It's simple, just like that. I could've moved on easily but nah, you lied and broke me into fucking pieces that made me someone who doesn't love themselves and rely on others to make them happy!" She cried.

"Break up with him." I told Somi.

She stared at me, "What?" she didn't admit it but I saw, I saw she was also broken from what Aecha said to her boyfriend. "Break up with him, you know better." Minho and Somi met eyes then my sister immediately apologized after covering her mouth.

As you can tell, a big brother's words always has a true and good meaning to them.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.." She continued as Minho left the apartment, just like that in a snap. I move closer to comfort her, my arms wrapped tightly around her body and sharing the heat in mine. I was a life-giver by comforting her but realized I missed the moment to have this one with my soulmate.

She had already left.

📖 : published | 05/13/21
📝 : grab ur tissues babes :) how have you been and for everyone who doesnt follow me but read this book and are also muslim, pls tell me how ramadan went i posted an announcement about wanting to know what happened during ramadan if anything funny or just generally fun happened but in case u dont follow me i decided to ask here~ i hope u had a safe and enjoyable fast for the monthhhhh byeeeee i love you