#74

The following day, the friendgroup met up at school and parted from Chan since he was the only one who wasn't able to be in the same class as everybody else.

"Damn, so will you and Mark break up when he leaves?" Minjae asked Aecha. "Tsk, don't ask that. Mark's not stupid enough to end it with her." Tzuyu scolded the younger student, "I mean, you never know. Mark could be too focused onto being an idol in the future." Huijun joins the conversation.

"He's a good guy, he'll make time for her, right?" Seungmin's eyebrows furrowed, "I'm assuming. Hopefully!" Tzuyu replied with an enthusiastic approach when her sentence ended. "Guys," Aecha called them, "What?"

"Please stop talking about it. It's frustrating." She ruffled her hair, "Is it really?" Minjae tilted his head to the side and asked her. "Don't worry about her," Mark throws his arm over her neck and pulling her back, "She's on her period." he tells them.

"Actually?" Huijun asked. Aecha nodded and covered her stomach with one hand then rested closer to Mark. "What a pain in the ass, you'll be moody all this last week of school." Tzuyu said to her, "Not even a week, like.. 3 more days." Seungmin corrected the Taiwanese.

"So.. sleepover at Chan's place on Friday?"
"Does Chan know?"
"No."
"I'm down."
"Me too."
"What the fuck? So you're just going to break into his house like that?"
"No, he gave me spare keys."

Everybody laughed at Tzuyu except for Aecha. Mark laughed at her because she couldn't due to the cramps and bleeding, it could've been worse if she laughed. "I hate you." Aecha grabbed his collar, "What did I do?" he chuckled.

"Maybe you fucked the period into her," Minjae teased, "Gross! What the hell?" Huijun pushed him away and he giggled at his own humour. "Don't even say "gross" you literally lost your own virginity to some horny teenager without thinking. You regret it, don't you?" Aecha calls her cousin out.

Huijun shrugged and drank some water so he wasn't able to talk. "That's why you think." Aecha pointed to her head, rolling her eyes afterwards. "Hey, that's enough. You're being disrespectful, he regrets it and that's enough." Mark told her quietly, the guys just watch him tell his own girlfriend off.

Aecha stayed silent and broke the touch from Mark to put her head down. She faces the window, she blinks twice before a group of new kids she recognized came down the halls. Aecha stood up and ran outside to check on who it was, "Aecha!" the guys shout.

Without knowing it, she was attacked with hugs from Jisung, Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun. Aecha smiled and ruffled Jisung's hair, "Woah, you guys are here? How come?" she broke the hug with everybody and stood apart from them. "We're checking the place out." Jaemin states and looked up.

"Oh, sweet. It's you guys." Mark said, not too excited to talk to them as much as Aecha was. "Hey, Mark! What's up? Heard from Johnny that you're heading back to Toronto pretty soon." The No's boyfriend came closer to communicate, "Yeah~! That's right. I'll only be gone for a couple of months until the company thinks I'm ready."

"It'll probably be quick. You're handsome and talented, what else do you need for an idol?" Jeno questioned, flattering Mark with several questions. "Oh, please. The attitude is what you wouldn't need." Aecha's eyes rolled as she folded her arms. She received a playful hit from her boyfriend after the rude comment.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be in class?" Jisung asked and looked at the window that showed our classroom of students messing around, "Teacher's sleeping so free time, I guess." I say to them normally. "Your school seems so much chill than ours." Jeno comments and spun himself while checking the walls and ceilings out.

"It really is," Mark replied, "Anyways," he threw his arm around me again. "We have to go so, we'll see you all around?" He told them, the three members nodded at him before we turned to head back into class. "Nice seeing them here." I said to him and he nodded.

- 𝗍 𝗂 𝗆 𝖾 𝗌 𝗄 𝗂 𝗉 -

"Bye, Uncle Hyun! I'll see you later." I run down the stairs, "Hold on!" he said. I sigh and turn around, "Are you seeing Mark again?" he's never wondered about this since it's always been a yes but seems like he didn't approve of me seeing him today. "Yeah, why?"

"You see him often, are you sure you're being focused on your studies?" I laugh, "Uncle, there's 2 more days of school. You'll have a graduate by then." he smiles at me. "It's because he's leaving soon, right?" Uncle questioned me, "I mean.. yeah but also because he's my boyfriend?" I remind him.

"Are you sure you can keep an LDR with him? Canada's pretty far.." Is he really having this talk with me? I sigh again, "It'll be alright. He'll come back anyways. If it doesn't work out, and? It's my fault, my heartbreak and nobody else's." I explained to him and he just chuckled. "Alright, go off." He tells me to get out.

I wave and leave the house. I then wave and smile at Mark instead, he sees me. He smiled back, when I got in he asked if my uncle gave me trouble and I instantly said, "No. He thinks I'm spending too much with you, I think."

"Pfft- I told you!"
"Dude, you're leaving soon."
"Did you just call me 'dude', Aecha?"
"Do you wanna get slapped?"
"Why are you always so violent?!"

note: guys marks' ending soon be happy it took like 60 chapters for markcha to get together i dont even remember what happened

published: 08/07/21