#6

no aecha's pov.

"Thanks for the treat, Seungmin." Huijun thanked his pal. We went out for lunch, first time this month and we didn't need to pay since Seungmin handled the check from his allowance. Divorced parents give you double the pay, I mean, for him. "Oh, yeah. Thanks." I almost forgot to thank him but I did anyways, he gave back a thoughtful smile. I was observing it while we walked but something else disturbed me.

"Yah! Get off me!" Pad boy was 'teasingly' being strangled by three guys. They had sleeveless t-shirts and joggers. I've never seen them ever, "Wow, Markie, you've changed a lot!" one of them mentioned. He ignored it, I was sort of dazed at the moment. He was so annoyed, like, serious-annoyed. "Yeah, it's a good thing so don't make it bad." Mark replied to them.

"Can you stop? I have high school to finish." Mark turned around and put all his force into the push he gave them, "I can't believe you guys followed me here." he says on his way rushing in. He glanced at me, gulping then probably hoping I didn't think it was weird.

"See you guys in there." Huijun waved bye to his friends. He decided to part from them? "We're going the same way. Why didn't you go?" I turn my head to him and he looks at me, "I was worried. You seemed distracted, are you okay?" I smile at him. I ruffled his hair and nodded as we walked in together, seconds after his friends did so.

We got settled in, getting our textbooks out from our lockers. We did everything normal for a Friday though we were more excited then. It was already almost the end of one month part of the first semester, funny, isn't it? "Hey, pad girl." I heard a whisper from next to me, disturbing my book.

I ignored him the first time, "Psst" he made a noise. "I ignored you the first time." I told him and I could see his blurred eyes rolling, I was so focused that I almost whispered some words from the book aloud. "Can you not tell anyone about what you saw this morning?" He asked me.

"I didn't see anything." I lied to him and entered a new chapter of my novel, "Okay." he responded and leaned back on his chair. Finally, my problem was gone and the only problem that I had was how was this guy going to realize she's his soulmate?! In the book. This one? The one I'm reading.

"Class, get your English textbook out. And a notebook, we have some notes to write in for were leaning new phrases." Ms. Kang bounced out of her chair and began writing on the board. I slowly close my book and pushed it to an empty side of my table then searched for my textbook in my bag.

"Hey, if you need help with English. You can come to me." Mark whispered, "Yeah. I don't care. It's not like I'm going to a Foreign country any time soon." I reminded him and dropped my first textbook on my table. Soon out was my notebook for this class, without looking at him, I focused on whatever Ms. Kang was writing on the board.

ㄧ 𝗍 𝗂 𝗆 𝖾 - 𝗌 𝗄 𝗂 𝗉 ㄧ

"Hey, the bell rang for dismissal." I elbowed Mark. He was good at English so he finished the assignment first and began listening to music for the rest of the class, "Huh?" he pulled out his earbuds and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Sorry, I was too driven away with the English lyrics in the song." He gloated. He's so rude, I was kind to him this morning and he treats me like this. I can be as good as him, too! "Whatever. Class is over, you should leave." I reminded and grabbed my bag. I threw my textbook in it and shoved it over my back.

We didn't have classes for each subject, Ms. Kang is our teacher-teacher. She teaches us every subject in one class, and that class is class 12. A.K.A. the best-worst class in this school, "Where's the office, pad girl?"

"Up your ass. Look for it." Why did he even need to go to the office? I was so done dealing with his shitty attitude. I left him there, "Okay, thanks! I'll make sure to check!" he yelled on my way out the classroom. I shook my head and walked out of the school then into the parking lot. I found my 'friends', walking to them and leaving with only Huijun

📖 : published | 03/03/21
📝 : how's everyone's classes doing after the holidays? i hope everyone's safe and also enjoying this book!