#42

📍 BEACH.
8:02PM.
🙇🏻‍♀️ NO AECHA'S POV.

"Thanks for saving me out there," I whimper after a whisper I gave to Mark. He looks down at me for a second and focuses back on the road, "Welcome, want me to drive you back home?" he questions.

I shake my head, squirming "no" with a shaking head I gave him. "Okay.. where do you want to go?" He takes a turn to a longer way back into the neighborhood we live near. "Anywhere, just.. not home. Not yet."

"My place sound good to you?" Mark asks me before leading his car into a new turn closer to his apartment building, "Yeah, sure." I tell him and look out my window as the motion, air and wheels of the car swiftly moves without me even knowing.

I enjoy my time in his vehicle, the wind blows and I couldn't feel it although I did see the trees move the opposite direction I was heading in the car. Some leaves were falling and I adored it, the sighting was gorgeous. It wasn't Autumn, it's actually Spring. Almost Spring Break, I'm pretty excited but I don't have anyone to really spend it with.

"We're here, are you okay?" He takes off his seatbelt, "I'm fine." I tell him with a mumble and remove my seatbelt like he did too. He makes me stop myself from whatever I was doing and turned my face toward him, he caressed my jawline carefully and stared at me like no one ever did.

Within that stare he made me feel like the only person in his eyes, I felt like I was somebody to him. Not just somebody but somebody important that has a huge value on his life along with an impact I've somehow given him.

"I don't have time for two of these same situations in one day, Mark." I let out short chuckles, "Ah, I hate you, Aecha." he gets out of the car and leaves me alone. I began to laugh more, my giggles brought a smile up to his face and I noticed that from the colour of cheeks he had and how small his eyes became when seeing plus hearing me laugh. "Fuck you, Aecha." He says.

I ignore him with an eyeroll and wait for him to open the building door. It opens and I walk in with him, I dust my shoes off and follow him to his apartment. We walk half-way there and race on the other half. It was probably the most fun I've had today.

"Oh, Jesus, Aecha. You tire me ou-"

He opens the door and it creaks slowly. The opened and creaking door reveals two figures. They were standing right in front of us, seemingly having a conversation with heart-eyes they were giving each other.

It was.. heartbreaking.

"Minho?" I say, but Mark did too.. he didn't know it was him who was Minho but maybe he's just got a high IQ. "Somi, what the hell is going on?" Somi didn't seem to be the female Minho's been claiming to be his soulmate when I last checked out his social media. "Aecha," My name was called.

I stare down and slouched my shoulders with a sigh that dropped everything, I was blue. Not literally, but my mood. "Somi- Is, Is Minho your boyfriend?" I look up, I shook my head to put some of my thin pieces of hair to the side of my face.

"Well, yes. What's wrong?" She asks, she was happy and confused. "Somi, who even told you, you were allowed to have a boyfriend?!" Mark raised his voice. I feared it but let it be, she - she deserved it.

Somi's eyebrows furrow, "Nobody but don't tell me I can't have one because for the last time, you're not my dad." Mark smacks his head in frustration, "Oh, my God.. Somi." he massages his temple and crushes his skin between his fingers.

"I never said I was your dad!" Mark shouts.

"Well then stop fucking acting like it!" Somi yelled back at her, "Focus on your studies, Somi. Not on some guy that'll just hurt you." I smile at her and she gives me a look, I smile more then it made her more confused.

Somi whispers, "What?" and I sniffled before wiping my watering eyes with my sweater sleeves. "Aecha, look-" Just how every guy tries to explain with their stupid excuses, I can't take it.

"Just leav-"

"I lied to you."

📖 : published | 05/11/21
📝 : i genuinely hate this chapter it makes no sense 😍 i hope everyone knows lee minho is lee know from skz,,