#44

📍LEE CHAN'S CAR
8:40PM.
🙇🏻‍♀️ NO AECHA'S POV.

I walked out when Mark ran for Somi to hug her. Quickly, I made a phone call for Lee Chan to pick me up. Didn't want to call Tzuyu just for her to yell and scold me.

"Hey!" Lee Chan waved from his car with a charming smile on his face. My long face was wiped by my sweater, my tears were marked onto the clothing and it disolved into a darker colour of the top.

Opening the door, I got into the seat and emotions hit me harder than usual. I forced myself to stare straight onto the road before I noticed a blurred figure in the air but to the side where Mark's apartment is, it was him. He raised his hand to wave at me even if he was upset too, I wave back. I even smiled at him, "Goodnight." I mouth.

His opened mouth turned into a closed smile, "So, what's up?" I heard Lee Chan question. The car wasn't moving which made me turn to him, he was pulling out a bag from the back seats. "I- What are you doing?" I ask when he faces me.

"My sister has days where she just runs away from home and comes back the next day, so I thought you'd need a bag of clothing in case you don't wanna return home and just want to stay at someone's house." He says.

His smile flashed at me, "Thanks?" I said to him, confused about his new attitude towards me. "Yeah, no problem. Where to?" He starts the movement of the car and drives it far away from the home of my Lee. "Just.. home." I tell him, he stares blankly at me with no emotion.

"Really? Alrighty, then. Lead me." He puts back the bag from where he found it and takes a turn. I close and open my eyes as a breath left my lips with the tiredness screaming in my body, "Forward, forward then take a right." I explain the directions clearly and he makes me stop since apparently he still didn't understand?

My anger got the best of me, "Woah, woah. Don't start yelling, that's sort of disrespectful since I'm the one you called for help." he pulled over and replied to the bratty side of mine. I sighed, releasing madness and air out of the body filled with heat as I turn to him.

"Sorry," I apologize, mumbling words.

He tsked and rolled his eyes, "Why do you look like a monster anyways?" he gave me a questionnaire. "Just.. got into an argument?" I didn't know what to describe how I was feeling or what got me to feel this way.

"Well, I hope you feel better when you get home." Chan tells me, I nod and veer breath. "I just want to take a shower, get into bed and feel relaxed in the cold." I tell him my plans and his lips sneak in a chuckle, "Sounds like a good idea, shortie."

I lay my head on the side of the door and feel the vibration from the engine of the car. I sigh and stare at the large window, seeing the dark sky felt nice. It was better than staring at a bright sun in a hot weather.

In a few minutes, we arrived at my house. "Hey, we're here." Chan poked my arm, I then woke up from my sleep abruptly. My head turned to the sides, feeling the shock had something bad for me to wake up to.

I release air, "Oh, okay. Thanks." I opened the car door and hopped out of the seat. When I closed the it and turned around, I didn't even think twice of looking back. I just wanted to go home, to go to my room and calm down without worrying about anything.

I got to my house and twisted open the door. I stare at the shiny floor having the reflection of the light on it before I hear loud voices making a louder one together.

"Surprise!" They all say.

Everyone was here, except Mark. They all surprised me with silly decoration and cake but I don't know why? Aunt Jessica comes closer with a cake and I stare at it as I ask, "What's this for.?" her eyes opened.

"F-For meeting y-your.. your soulmate! Did you not- did you not know?" She questions. "What's going on?" I asked them, my friends and family who were at the back near the kitchen.

"It's a prank! Haha," Tzuyu says quietly and everyone laughs along awkwardly as well. I don't believe they'd put so much effort on this just to be a prank, who would believe them? My question is, how did they know I've met my soulmate?

Do they know me?

📖 : published | 05/19/21
📝 : i finally updating, im so sorry for the long wait. ive been busy with school and sometimes i feel too tired to write but i try my best :)) i hope you enjoyed this chapter