#65

- ɳσ αҽƈԋα'ʂ ρσʋ.
"Are you gonna finish your drink?" Mark asked me, pointing his finger to my wine next to me on the sand. "No, I'm full. Have it." I handed it to him carefully, there wasn't too much left but I became full so I wouldn't have enjoyed it. Mark drank it all in something he'd call a sip, it was attractive to watch.

"Guys! Let's clean up!" Someone yelled from behind. Mark and I turn to see Minjae calling us over, we tell him we'll stay later so we'd get space and time alone. "Alright! Bye, love birds~!" He winks badly at us, "You're gross!" I say as I laid down again on the sand.

"Today was a nice day, don't you think?" Mark asked and sat next to me, closer though. "I guess so, I had a lot of fun. Chan and I ate street food and participated in a random dance. He got attacked by fangirls though." I giggle about it and sigh, "Really? Is that before or after you called me?"

"I don't remember." I tell him, he chuckled and nodded his head. "What are your plans after school? When we graduate?" He questions me, I became serious since I took it as a sincere ask. "I actually don't know. I'll just take some random major." I shrugged.

"I don't really have a particular.. talent?" I say it like it's a question, "I don't have something like music to you." I fix my answer and he understands. "Maybe you'll find it throughout this whole month. You can always try to improve in things to see what you'd like." He told me.

"I like drawing, I guess. Everybody does but, like, am I going to turn that into a career?" I asked him and shook
my head, "Like, I'll take an art major but I wouldn't be some sort of painter or artist in the future." Mark hummed in response, "It'd be a waste though."

"Eh, whatever. I'll make up my mind and fix my life when I can. Right now, I think that star is beautiful." I pointed in the sky. Mark lays down beside me and even closer, he squeezes into my body and looked up. "Which one?" He asked me, I pointed again, "The one in the sky?" he teased. I turn my head to him as I was about to laugh, he gives me a smile before a small kiss on my cheek was placed.

"You're so touchy." I pushed him away, "I'm your boyfriend, Aecha!" he laughed at me. "Whatever~!" I rolled my eyes. We just stare at each other with not a smile but not a frown either, I guess just a grin on our faces.

"Mark, Evelyn and I are leaving. Mr. No is dropping us off at home." Mark's eyes widened, "Shit! I'm so sorry, I forgot you guys came here with us." she just smiles at him. "It's fine. We'll be at home soon, I'll just give you a text." Mark felt sorry that he had forgot but he was lucky his sisters understood.

"You just stay here and look pretty for your girlfriend, huh? You're a lucky one." She teased him. "Tsk, tsk, what do you want?" Mark asked her, if she was being too nice of course, she'd want something from Mark. "Nothing! I swear, nothing." He raises an eyebrow at her, "Nothing?" she nods.

"Okay, get out of here."
"Jeez, alright. Keep it PG-13!"

"Are we gonna listen to her?" I joked with Mark. "No, not really." He responds with a kiss, "Ew~!" I wiped my mouth again and again until my lips shedded a piece of skin. "Stop acting like a kid, I'm a touchy person and so what?" Mark admits.

"Well, I'm only a touchy person to you. You're the lucky one in that case." He tells me. I ignored it and give him a hug, hugs feel better than kisses in my opinion. I'm a hugger, I think it's cuter.

We stay in each other's arms as we rested. We were enjoying our time with the ocean and stars, it felt relaxing. No one was near, it was silence and only the waves of waters crashing onto each other.

"Wanna go play with water?" Mark suddenly asked, "Why now?" I reply. "Why, not, now?" He questioned back. We broke the hug and stood up, "Just wear what's underneath your dress. We'll wait 'till it's dry before we leave." Mark throws off his shirt and started running for the waters.

"Aecha~! Hurry up," Mark yells at me and his voice slightly echoes, "Fine!" I undress myself from the dress and ran towards him. "It's cold~!" I whined, "What if we drown?" he tilts his head at me. "Aecha, it's knee-" Just as he assures me that we wouldn't drown, he gets hit with a large wave and looked ridiculous when he reacted. I was only moved by it but I guess he wasn't prepared.

He stands up, trying to breathe from shock. My laughter could've been heard from the parking lot but can you blame me? If you were there yourself you would've been choking on how hard you'd laugh. "Okay, anyways." Mark said. "Did you see yourself?" I cackled when asking.

"Hush, now." He tells me, holding in his laughter. "But it was so-" He splashes water on me so I would shut up, "Mark, I wasn't ready to get myself damp in water!" I complain. "Neither was I, did I whine?" He asked me. I stare at him as he tried to get out of the water, I chased after him.

When we get on the sand I trip over my own feet and fall on his legs, causing him to fall down. We both end up drawing ourselves into laughter, "You good?" he looked down at me but I respond with a hum. He gives me a pat on the head before I look up. "There's still snacks here, wanna eat them all?"

"I would love to."

note: happy mark day i wonder what present aecha will giv him lol

published: 08/01/21