{ the forbidden zone pt.1 }

Start from the beginning

"Me neither" I smirked up at him.

"Oh princess you won't have to visit me, cause you'll be living with me" he winked at me.

Kiara laughed at my shocked face and pope just looked at us like we were crazy.

"What are you gonna do JB?" Pope asked John b after our laughter died down.

"To going full kook" John b said raising his beer can into the air.

"To going full kook!" We all said together and laughed.

"Mama, I can't find my vans! Have you see them?" I asked as I dug through our front door closet.

"Why do you need your vans?" She asked walking over to where I was.

"Because I'm going to hang out with my friends, I don't know when I'll need to run or not" I smiled.

"No you're not, you and your brother are going to the beach to help clean up" she said and picked up a pair of sandals handing them to me.

"I did not agree to that" I said with a huff.

"Oh you don't need to agree because your going, end of discussion" she smiled and walked back into the kitchen.

I sighed and slipped on my sandals, Blake then walked down the stairs and threw his keys in the air catching them and smiling at me.

"Ready for this?" He asked me.

"Not really, I'll prolly just hang out with Sarah the whole time if she's not attached to topper" I rolled my eyes.

"Well then hang out with me and the others" he said putting his arm around my shoulder as we walked out the front door.

"That's always fun" I said sarcastically, just as I was about to get into my brothers jeep John b pulled up in the Twinkie.

"You ready Myla?" He asked.

"Oh shit, John b I'm sorry, my moms making me and Blake clean up at the beach, maybe come find me after and we'll hangout" I gave him a sad smile.

"Alright, I'll find you later" he winked and pulled out of the driveway. I waved him bye and got into the jeep.

As we drove to the beach Blake decided to be the annoying older brother that he is.

"So, how are things with you and JJ?" He smirked.

"There's nothing going on with me and JJ" I said glaring ahead of me.

"What I heard the other night said otherwise, also, not something I wanted to hear" he said with a disgusted face.

"Oh my god, you heard us?" I asked frantically facing him with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I did, you're lucky mom and dads room isn't near us though" he chuckled.

"Oh my god that's so embarrassing" I huffed putting my hands on my face.

"So, are you guys like together now?" He asked.

"Um no, we're not, we never really discussed whatever we have going on" I said softly biting my nails.