{ the forbidden zone pt.1 }

Comincia dall'inizio

I looked towards Kiara who had the exact same surprised expression as me, wow, big John found the royal merchant.

"You we're probably right to call me out, wasn't exactly father of the decade, what can I say kid, I could smell the barn, and hopefully we're listening to this in our new sugar shack down in Costa Rica livin off past investments and pullin off permets. If not and you find this for less then optimal reasons, well, that's what the map is for. There she is, the wreck of the merchant. If something happens to me, finished what I started, go for the gold kid. I love you bird, even if I didn't always act like it. I'll see you on the other side" big John finishes.

The tape shuts off and John b stands up walking over towards the door, he starts to cry leaning on the frame. I felt myself lean into JJ's chest as I'm in disbelief of what I just heard.

"Holy shit he did it, big John, he found the merchant" JJ said getting excited.

"Can you please" Kiara said dropping her hands from her head and walking over to John b hugging him.

"How much was it again?" JJ asked as he sat on the railing of the doc.

"400 mill" John b answered quietly.

"Alright let's talk the split, now before we say evenly, may I remind you that I am the only one who can properly protect us from those groupers who were after us. Protection, not cheap okay?" JJ said waving his gun around.

"You've done zero training" pope shot at him.

"YouTube bro, that's at least a 5 percent bump right there, any objections?" JJ asked.

Me and kie both raised our hands, "didn't think so, I'm not hearing anything" JJ said completely ignoring us.

"What are you gonna do with your 80 mil pope?" Kiara asked.

"Pay for college in advance, also textbooks, those are expensive" pope answered.

"What about you Kie?" JJ asked.

"Yeah what does a socialist do when she's rich?" Pope asked sarcastically.

"I just wanna make a double album, about obx, the Pogues, you know the way catch a fire is about Kingston, record at a Marley studio, Peter gosh producing" Kiara smiled to herself.

"Peter tosh is dead" pope said.

"I know, but the spirit of Peter tosh, will never die" Kiara said raising her beer.

"What about you Myla?" Pope asked me.

"I want to buy a dog, a pit bull with grey fur and blue eyes to be exact, and maybe get my own house closer to you guys, and then buy something for my parents to give back to them for being so great to me" I smiled down at my hands as I sat next to pope on the floor of the dock.

"Awww that's cute, but you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna buy a big ass house on figure 8 and go full kook" JJ started.

"You're gonna go full kook?" Kiara asked laughing.

"Yup, gonna buy a marble statue of myself, and I'm gonna get a koi pond, get a bunch of those fish" JJ said smiling.

"I'm never visiting" Kiara chuckled.