Chapter 25: Haldi Ceremony

Começar do início

JASMIN- Hi...

ALY- Kiya hai? (Dekho Aly dhang se baat karo warna thodi seconds mein pachtaoge😏)

JASMIN- Umm kuch nahi.. haldi lagwadiya bhai ko?

ALY- Jasmin tu konsi dunya mein thi? Sab ke samne hi toh mene aur Rahul ne Ronit bhai ka kurta phad diya tha...

JASMIN- Sabne thodi thodi haldi lagwai hai.. tune kiyoon nahi lagai?

ALY- Kiyoon ki mujhe nahi lagana...

JASMIN- Aise kese beta?

ALY- Matlab?

Just then Jasmin brought her hands forwards and smiled while looking at Aly. Instantly, Jasmin applied haldi on both of Aly's cheeks. She then stuck her tongue out and ran away.

ALY- Jasmin ki bacchi tujhe aab koi nahi bacha sakta. (Leken Jasmin ki bacchi toh aapki bhi bacchi hogi🤨)

JASMIN- Pehle pakad ke toh dikha...

Aly then started to run after Jasmin. After a few seconds Jasmin looked back to see where Aly was while she was still running but she couldn't find Aly. Just then she bumped into someone.

JASMIN- Ouch! Dekhke nahi chal sakte kiya?

She then looks up and was shocked to see the person.

JASMIN- TUM?

ALY- Hanji mein... 

JASMIN- Tum to mere piche thena toh phir...

ALY- Never underestimate THE ALY GONI

JASMIN- Whatever...

ALY- Whatever ki bacchi tujhe mein aab dikhati hoon whatever...

Jasmin turned around and was about to run away but just then Aly pulled her towards him and wrapped his hands around her body.

ALY- Kaha chali?

JASMIN- Aly let me go...

ALY- Oh no. I am not letting you go this easily...

There was a table next to them which had a bowl of haldi. Aly dipped his right hand inside it and Jasmin tried to run away but Aly held her and accidentally applied the haldi on her waist as he was trying to get hold of her. 

JASMIN- Aly jane de na please. (Panga lene se pehle sochna chahiye tha... leken hume maza bohot arahi hai😏)

ALY- Badi ayi thi na mujh par haldi lagwane.... yeh le

Aly then rubbed his cheek with Jasmin's so that the haldi on his face would go to Jasmin's face.

JASMIN(frustrated)- ALYYYY PLEASE JANE DE

ALY- Nope...

He then did the same on her other cheek. Jasmin just closed her eyes and when Aly looked at her, he was just lost in her. After a few seconds he let her go.

ALY- Ja.. chod diya.

JASMIN(while walking away)- Aly kitna ganda hai tu...

ALY(under his breath)- Sirf tere liye❤️

After a few minutes Jasmin was about to go inside the hotel to clean her haldi off but Radhika caught her attention.

RADHIKA- Jasmin...

JASMIN- Ji bhabi.

RADHIKA-Woh darasal mene apni phone apne room mein rakhi hai kiya tu le ayegi kiya?

JASMIN- Okay I will bring it. Weseh bhi mein andaar hi ja rahi thi. But apka room number konsa hai?

RADHIKA- 390.

JASMIN- Okay.

RADHIKA- Thank you.

Jasmin first goes to Radhika's room and gets her phone and then goes to her own room. She was in a hurry so she forgot to close the main door as well as her room door. She goes to the bathroom and washed her face off. Once she came out, she realised that there was still haldi left on her waist.

JASMIN- Areh yaar yaha saaf karna toh bhool hi gayi mein. Tissue aur wipes se clean karleti hoon.

While she was wiping the haldi off, someone entered her suite and closed the main door. They also closed the door of Jasmin's bedroom. Jasmin didn't notice anyone coming inside her room as the person was very sneaky and Jasmin's back was facing the door so she couldn't see who was coming inside her room. Just then she felt a pair of hands around her waist. She quickly turned around to see who it was.

JASMIN- TUM? Tum yaha kiya kar rahe ho and that too in my room? How did you get inside? And leave me...

AND TADAAAA. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS.

I THOUGHT OF ACTUALLY WRITING A LONG CHAPTER BUT THEN ALSO THOUGHT THAT IF I DID THEN YOU GUYS WOULDN'T GET ANY CHAPTER FOR ANOTHER 2 DAYS AT LEAST 😂. I FELT BAD SO I JUST UPLOADED WHATEVER I WROTE SO FAR.

BY THE WAY WHO DO U THINK THAT PERSON IS?

PLEASE DO VOTE! THANK YOU!

SEE YOU GUYS SOON WITH A NEW CHAPTER❤️