Chapter 19

The Monday after Golden week quickly came around making Atsuko come back to reality. On the walk to school, she tried to think of when to talk to the volleyball coach about attending morning practices without her brothers knowing. She wanted to surprise them because she knew that although they hadn't said anything, they felt bad about making her walk alone.

Entering homeroom Atsuko greeted her teammates and not long after the volleyball players arrived. When Atsumu and Osamu walked through the door, their facial expressions held a mixture of annoyance and embarrassment. Suna wore his usual blank expression, but his eyes held pride while Ginjima smiled, greeting everyone.

Atsuko: Tsumu, Samu, what's with y'all? Did something happen at practice?

Atsumu: I don't want to talk about it.

Osamu: ...I can't believe I did that.

Atsuko: Huh?

Suna: Atsuko, don't worry about them. During practice I showed the entire team the videos I took during the nerf battle. Atsumu is mad I recorded him getting beat up and Osamu is in a state of shock from seeing how aggressive he was.

Sana: Omg, that's right, you recorded Osamu beating up Atsumu while Atsuko shot them.

Anna: The Miya triplets did what?

Atsuko: Ahh I remember that. If it weren't for Tsumu and Samu fighting, we'd probably have lost.

Suna: Want to see the videos?

Atsuko: Of course. Could you also send them to me? They'd be great for future occasions.

Suna: Sure.

Osamu: Why must you do this to us Rin.

Atsumu: No! Don't show the basketball team, you already showed enough people as is.

Having enough time before school starts, Suna took out his phone, opening up his camera roll against Atsumu and Osamu's wishes. All the girls quietly crowded around his phone watching as the video unfolded past Suna's perspective.

The video was dark from the night, but figures and voices were depicted. Suna, Atsumu, and Osamu were huddled together behind a building, quietly coming up with a plan of action to shoot Atsuko. They even came up with a signal Suna would give them once Atsuko was heard nearby or in his sights. The video showed Atsumu and Osamu split off in different directions. Suna moved towards the corner of the building, camera shifting left and right to show the boys current locations.

A few seconds of hiding quietly Atsuko and Sana's voices were picked up in the audio. Suna's camera shook a little, indicating he was giving the agreed upon signal to Atsumu and Osamu in the distance. Atsumu and Osamu were shown nodding in understanding and moving to execute the plan. Camera focusing on the targets, Atsuko was seen moving cautiously with her hands up, ready to shoot any moment. The corners of the frame, Atsumu and Osamu were moving to sandwich Atsuko and take her nerf gun. However, unlike their plan, Atsuko looked in both of their directions, running forward to avoid them. The boys were caught on camera crashing into each other.

With their eyes still watching the video, all the girls' faces physically expressed their shared thoughts. The sound picked up from the impact was too loud for that not to hurt.

Moving from his hiding spot, the camera got closer to the triplets' now crime scene. Suna panned the camera to all their faces as Atsumu and Osamu didn't hesitate to throw hands. Sana's face showed shock but quickly recovered when Atsuko was shown firing at her brothers. Suna panned back to Sana, who had her phone out illuminating her face as she typed, spamming the group chat with reports.