Fifty-Six

The Green-Eyed Monster Ruins It All

Chapter 56

My eyes widen on that question and I hear Jade's laugh surround the room from the ground. I quickly bring my hand down my back, fetching the pillow and throwing it directly in his front face making the laughter disappear and a groan to replace.

"Wow, you hit hard." His voice sound strained while his hands rub his face continuously. Ivy tilts her head and laughs quietly looking at Jade.

"Well, she is known to have a hulk hand."

"That shit isn't a joke," Charlott complains probably remembering that one time I hit her hard after she played a prank on me knowing how much I hate pranks. "All the best Jade on having big back scratches." She mutters adding her commenting making me squint my eyes on her and for Jade to forget his long-gone pain and smirk up at me.

"Looking forward to it." He answers through his gaze still set on me, looking at me with a lazy smirk making me blush and a tilt-up my lip thinking about my hands moving up and down his hard chest to down the tips of my fingers fluttering against his V line, tracing it to down more to handling-

I come back to earth when the laugh expression on Ivy's face turns into confusion. "Wait what do you mean looking forward? - Wait, have you not done- Oh my!" She screeches at the end and I cover my embarrassed face when I feel the space beside me fill up and the hand on my shoulder makes me tilt my head on the person's shoulder.

"Nothing am I doing till this person of mine is not ready. Will wait for an eternity and she will still be the worthiest jewel in my life." I look up at Jade in astonishment when I see him look down at me with so much love that my soul feels like exploding with the kind of feeling he expresses in his own way. I almost forgot the shit that happened to me many hours ago making me remember what happened with Ryan after I lost my consciousness.

The name in itself makes me lose my breath away and my chest fills constricted. Before I could ask ahead, I hear the front door open, and small murmurs fill the air. I look in the same direction to see Aiden, Lucas, and Ethan making their way talking to each other but by the looks of it doesn't seem like they know I am awake yet.

I clear my throat as a sound of acknowledgment when all the three heads flip their position from the front to mine each holding the pure expression of shock. Before I knew all three of them brought me in a tight hug, leaving me almost breathless. I chuckle at the lack of space and hug them back as much as my two arms could hold. The first one to let go was Ethan who is looking at me with a big smile and silent tears that were covering the sides but still didn't dare to come down.

The next was Lucas who looked silently at my face with the tears that anyone could see prominently and a sad smile. He mouths me 'Sorry' which I instantly shake my head-on. I know it isn't anyone's fault, and I won't even blame myself for that. The person still at fault is Ryan and I hope he pays well for them.