Chapter-Thirty

The Ball

The Ball.

Word limit:  5285

The highest till now;)

Chapter 30

Martini sippy was Ivy's doll, which she never let go out of her eyesight. She could give her dear life for her at that age so you can understand the level of obsession she had for that little non-living thing. Ishaan has always loved picking up on Ivy and seeing Ivy, she got irritated each time too.

One day Ishaan thought it would be a good idea to piss her one last time by taking her more prized possession and imagining the mischief in that boy's mind, he took Martini and said to Ivy that he burnt her. Ivy couldn't accept that fact and cut all Ishaan's hair in his sleep, which all girls in his school would die for.

So, I am telling you all this because when I thought Ivy will make me dress up and do make-up as she had said like Martini, I was practically on my way back to Canada. After all, Martini was no barbie but an identical version of Annabella. And now that I see my reflection in the mirror, a gasp was all that could come out of my mouth.

I looked like an actual goddess and all thanks to the designers who brought me this dress and Ivy who did my makeup, telling me that I didn't need a professional when she was here, and truly, I believed in her more than any other stranger around.

The white gown that I am wearing is sticking to each corner of my body, giving each end a perfect shape. A thin strap from each side is holding my upper side. Both my boobs are covered with the embroidered cloth, the deep cut just ending where my middle parting of the body starts. The downside is in a fishnet design, hugging my thighs to the end tip of my legs. The extra cloth of stitches and design is flowing freely from my waist, giving it a more graceful appearance.

My makeup is simple, just how I prefer with nude lipstick, light eyeshadow, and a tint of rosy cheeks, giving my cheekbone a flaunt itself. I am wearing pearl hoops, making my jawline notice prominently. On the other hand, my hair is smoothened, open, and reaching till my lower back, tucked in from both ends. This is something I never imagined looking and now that I do, I cannot help but feel more confident and powerful.

"V, you look a goddess baby. Shit, I cannot stop staring at you." Ivy squeals with excitement. I give her a hug with the same excitement.

"Let's go out to the bedroom and show Charlott." She continues, taking my hand. Charlott never liked this dress-up and all girly stuff, and being that she always gave straight comments of yes or no, so I was kinda nervous of her reaction towards me.

I stood up in front of Charlott who had her eyes blinded by Ivy's hand, boringly standing and eating chips.

"And yesss!" Ivy said, letting her hands fall from Charlott's eyes. Charlott took a moment to adjust the light but when her eyes did, her hands instantly came to her mouth, hiding her gasp, making my smile blow to the full.