Forty-Three

Officially Fucked

Officially Fucked.

Chapter 43

I don't know but somewhere along the time, I am now sitting where Ethan was sitting earlier and Ethan shifted his place to being beside Charlott now. And let me tell you, Lucas isn't too happy about that. Like always. Jade just went to the washroom and now making his way to the bed. He smirks when he sees Lucas scowling at him and him being too happy to see that Ethan has finally gone off the bed.

Not me saying that I like Ethan's company because he always has food with him and also that he reminds me of my carefree self. I can play who stuff the most marshmallows in their mouth and I know that he won't judge me. My thoughts get cut off when I feel Jade's hand settling itself on my thing, squeezing it.

"What you thinking about?" he whispers in my ears, his hot breath grazing on the shell of my ear. I close my eyes for a second and clench my things together remembering that Jade's hand is still on one of them, so squeezing it in the process. This obviously made him get the idea and he just looked down at me and smirked.

"Um someone's hot." He more than states than questions, dipping more into the blanket.

"Yes, only for one." I look at him in the dark, the show still going on the T.V.

"And who might that be?" His breaths start to become low and his voice coming musky. His hands go up towards my thigh now nearing the part which I think is in the Sahara Desert right now because of all the so hot no attention here.

"Who do you think it is?" My voice comes out in a whisper and my lips going closer to his. His tongue darts out and wet his lower lip, making my inside flip while looking more at him each second. I think it's enough to tease him and give his answer now. "Damon Salvatore who else," I say and instantly sit erect and look at the T.V in front of me normally as if the last minute didn't happen.

I controlled everything in me to not go with my hormonal needs right now and tease him till it lasts because sexually Grumpy Jade is a sight to see. His jaw is hanging low and his eyes looking at me with disbelief. I still don't turn my head towards him knowing that one look and I will forget that I even planned something.

He lets out a low grunt when he finally knows that I am not going to look at him. He huffs and sits back on the bed now watching in front of him. After a few seconds, his hands clamp on my right thigh. He lifts it and keeps it above his leg, slowly rubbing my thigh with his one hand under the blanket. I tilt my head to look at him with an amused expression in return of which he just squints his eyes at me and looks at me with an accusing look, which I think is just a kid looking at me for stealing his ice cream.

Now that I think why am I always stealing something from the kids?

"What? I am just having what's mine; It doesn't concern you, ma'am." I just look at him with more amused eyes, on the verge of laughing out. He looks at me from the corner of his eyes and makes a disgusted expression.