The Beginning↝

Epigraph

Epigraph.

I loved fiercely,

You loved gently,

We loved perfectly.

Theme.

Paris in the rain- Lauv

"Getting lost late at night, under stars
Finding love standing right where we are, your lips."

Dedication.

To all the people who had to face a traumatic past experience and are still going through something difficult.

Going through grief and hardship not knowing how to deal with it.

Misguided by society's judgment.

Dealing with expressing themselves.

To find a more beautiful side of you, hiding inside a person's soul which more likely human neglect.

Finding love that can be blossomed in itself before gaining it from someone from the outer world.

You are not alone, there is always hope at the end of the door just like the feeling of dusk after a black night.

Synopsis.

Jade Augustine, a guy of his action, fighting but adhering all the demons he acquired in his life. A teenager with a black heart is what he has always been told but will it be satisfied by the girl who comes in his life like a fragrance and take his breath away with each inhale?

A girl he sworn to have revenge from and promised to hate, will the motive still remain the same, now that not only the words from the world described her but her own self will stand still in front of him and make him curious?

A guy with PTSD and a girl with a heart of flower but a weapon ready behind it. Two people so different yet so similar didn't know they needed each other until the sound of wall tearing brought them closer than they believed.

In the journey of love, hatred, friendship, where everything seems perfect from afar but happens to be blinded with lies when the darkness unveils itself with each moment of turn. That each person in the room is not the person they knew but especially when the people so in warmth find out the coldness in each soul.

Will they survive or will they survive?

The main question is, will it be alone or will it be together?

Author's Note.

Hey everyone, welcome to The Summer Warmth. Thank you SOOO much for choosing my story, It means the world, universe, everything from moon and back. Love you all :)

I have been thinking of how I want this story to turn out for a while now and I have had my lows and high points while being on this journey. I have read a lot of stories before but writing for the first time was a little hard. The style and addictiveness of some stories by some authors inspired me to grow vast. I hope you like this story.

Feel free to share or opinions or something you feel is missing, I will try my best to fulfill your wants so you can experience the advancement of the story and developments of characters with me.

Please vote & comment it would real mean a lot to me. I would love to hear your feedback and thoughts on the story thus far.

This is story has a disparate number of points of views, though mostly focused on the dual sense of view.

Do Not Copy My Work.

If this book is found on another page besides mine, it's a situation of plagiarism so please message me directly.

h.writes.s is my Instagram we can connect on that platform. Ping me up whenever you need someone to talk to, share something, or for any other thing, I will be with you. All the story-related posts and stories will be shared there so feel free to check them out.

Note: I am not Canadian, but I will try my best to give you the same experience. I chose the location because I wanted to project an area where the climatic conditions can be moderately calm. As the main storyline is bonded with the natural feels of summer, I wanted to show the both coolness and warmness of the story and its impact on the characters.

Love & hugs,

Hansika.🤍

Timeline.

18.4.2021- 14.8.2021↝

Warning.

Deal with mental issues and post-traumatic conditions will be witnessed in the characters- strong language and certain issues that can be triggering for some readers. A little mature content but nothing dense.

& a hot leads to blow your mind ;)