Three~

The Trio

Chapter 3

Just when Me, Ivy, and Joey were done checking everything, we let out a sigh of satisfaction noticing how everything came out just perfect and we had no shame in giving half of the credits to ourselves. After analyzing everything one last time, we noticed that people have started coming and were already placing gifts in front of Mrs. Augustine's portrait.

Every girl or women is adorned with Jewels attached to their fingers and neck and every boy or men are dressed in clean tuxedo's keeping the aura of power and dignity. Silently conveying the message of who is richer and more influential than the other. This is the worst part about these parties, that nobody anymore comes in to enjoy or mix up with each other but to show their social and financial status in the society to stand more proudly than the other person.

Just then a loud shriek-slash-shout stops me and Ivy from taking a step further from our position and look back. Once we do, we see the one person who completes our trio, the boldest and the craziest best friend of ours.

Chorlett.

The third part of us.

"Hello Bitches!" she shouts loud enough for all the people to turn their heads and set their focus on the main gate where Chorlett stands with her head high, and her hands in the air, making her way towards us in the most badass way.

She started walking towards us, ignoring all the stares given by the 'sophisticated asshatt people' as she likes to defines them, and raised her middle finger in the air while continuing walking towards us. Some people gasped at this gesture and some start talking about her manners and her upbringing but she doesn't give two fucks as her finger makes it clear on her way and when someone asks about her action, she just shrugs and answers that she will be anything in the world except for being fake and uncomfortable, her definition of sophistication. To be honest, I cannot agree more when it comes to parties like these. Sophistication is elegance for some but for these people it's just one way to get into high society and have their seat burn, so settling by being fake.