Four~

To the place I loathe

Chapter 4

Everything in my life was going absolutely fine, but one phone call ruined it all. I was completely satisfied with me being in New York, all alone in the house with house workers all around me taking care of me more than my family ever did, but who was I kidding, I didn't have a family and never will I have one.

I won't amend myself by saying that I was happy there, I wasn't. I had already stopped feeling that emotion in me when I was 14. My mom's death took an upturn in my routine less life when she left me alone in this hell-like world and now that I am alone, it's not just a sentiment anymore, it is more of a justification and elucidation of my action on my own self and others. As that's the only fervor that fills me now.

Emotionless will be a humane word to call me, I am comatose, and I don't really mind it. Being apart from the world and their judgmental comments doesn't trigger me anymore and that's what I live for. I was satisfied with this mental state of mine. But as said 'happiness doesn't last forever I was told by Alice, one of my housemaids, to pack my bags and be ready as in an hour, my driver is going come and pick me up because as per my Dad's order, I have to be in Canada as soon as possible for my mother's 5th death anniversary and have to stay there for a whole ass of a month.

Shocked, yes. Angry? Topping with fuel.

This will be the longest that I will ever have to be around people and be my fake self just to please those foolish rich brats.

The longest I am to stay away from my own real-world and follow the footsteps that I don't even want to look at. And the worst to be with someone who I have absolutely despised for the longest I can remember.

My Father.

I have never been given choices but orders, and oh boy shall I oblige them if I want to see the sky next day in one piece.

So here I am, close to everything I hate and closer to everyone I loathe. On my way there I was told by Joey, my father's manager to get ready when I land for The Charity House's 5th anniversary.