Twenty three~

The Hotshot

The Hotshot.

Chapter 23

I woke with peace surrounding me. Birds chirping lowly, the silk sheets covering me making me melt even more in them, thankfully the curtains being drawn so no light is penetrating, but I don't remember closing them? Whatever, Ishaan must have done that. Well, everything feels good, till something starts to move and I feel a weight heavy kg's on me.

It must be Ishaan again. Sometimes he just comes into my room and sleeps with me on my bed. After I was born, mom used to tell me that Ishaan shifted his clothes and toys in my room and insisted on us sleeping together in one room. 

It went on for a long time, till mom asked him to shift back to his room, as we were getting bigger and older and it was more of a load for us being in the same room. But still, even after being separated, Ishaan sometimes comes to my room or I go to him, like in old times, and sleep together more peacefully than any other day.

Thinking that it's him, I moved most weirdly, tangling our legs more and rubbing my nose on the broad hard chest which is harder than my custom.

Especially the fragrance, he smells extra good today. I don't like his cologne, so why does he smell good today? I feel a hand coming up to my head, clearing my forehead lines which must have gotten scrunched because of thinking.

Okay, now it's surely not Ishaan, his hand would have already made contact with the back of my head hitting me to wake me up. I again feel someone hand on me but in my hair this time, untangling the hair smoothly and massaging my scalp. Wow, so this is how it feels in those erotic novels when the characters have sex a night before and wake up naked together.

Wait! What...

Sex? Naked?

I quickly open my eyes to see my lower half-naked, not daring to look at the other person, who is now staring at me intensely, I am sure. Still finding the person who took my V card and maybe the father of my future child, for the legit sake, I look up to see Jade looking down at me curiously, trying to read what is going on in my jammed mind right now. I gasp at the identity and blurt out before further thinking,

"You are the father of my child?" I ask in the loudest voice, making his eyes go wide and his lips part a little, which opens fully just to laugh loudly.

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion, which he again parted with his thumb and index finger, still looking at him with confusion.

"Drink some water first." He says in an amused tone, pointing at the glass of water, settled on the side table of the bed.

I move a little to the side and pick the glass when I feel a pang of pain hit my head. Replacing my hand for the glass to the head, I hiss in pain when everything from the night comes down like a bus down on the slanting road. Mostly moments of Jade's mine together, only then I feel the need to drink more water to calm my running nerves down.