Fifty-Two

Where All Hell Break Loose

Chapter 52

*While parting from Valarie*

"Jade-" She starts but I cut her off before she could say something. I know she is worried about me but right now I have to be somewhere. Maybe I can take Valarie with me the next time.

"Val, I want to be somewhere, can I meet you back in the evening, I will make it up to you?" I ask and I can see the lines of confusion and curiosity on her forehead but I hope she understands me. I want to tell her to let me go this time which by the smile she is giving me she does. God, what did I do to deserve a girl like her in my life? I am so grateful. I peck her on the lines, making them fade away quickly, and look solely at her.

"Don't practice till late, always be with either Ivy or Charlott or the boys, I will try and come as soon as possible, don't overdo your-" I start and she instantly shut me up by kissing me, in which I happily give in. Before it could get difficult for me to leave, she goes back and looks at me with a smile, instantly making me smile too.

She is so beautiful.

"I get everything, don't worry. I love you." She says and my lips start to tilt upwards more. I wish I could take her with me right now, but what I want to do is something I have to do alone.

"I love you too baby, so much. Wait for me upstairs?" I ask and she nods making me release a sigh of relief. I didn't think she would agree with me on this, knowing her hidden talent of being stubborn. Also, I don't want to repeat what happened the last time with Ryan. At that point I still could make my appearance at the right time, I don't even want to think about what would happen if I couldn't be with her at the right time. I can feel my blood boil but try keeping it low, knowing that I have to protect her with all my might, and for that, I need patience which is surely not my plus factor.

I peck her mouth one more time and start making my way towards the parking space where from a distance I can see my Harley standing in all its glory. It's been long since I have ridden it.

I pick my helmet up and start it. The purr of it makes me feel alive, its engine kicking up against my body and I feel the adrenaline rush of going on a long drive is crawling up my skin, waiting to take this buddy far away and I am going to do just that till I reach my destination. Fly it.